Just the begining

'Time the get up Amelia' I here my mum yell at me.

Grrr no why do I have to wake up so early...oh that's right I have school. Great just great, sometimes I just hate school but then again I get to see my friends so that's aright. My friends are pretty weird, but that's what makes things interesting. I put on my uniform which consists of a yellow shirt which I swear is see through, a white and green checkered skirt that comes to my knee and my black heal shoes. Honestly the uniform is not that bad but it's not that great ether.

After putting my hair up in a high pony tail, I don't have to worry about putting make up on because I don't see the point in it. So, brush my teeth I start my way to school.

Oh right I almost forgot to introduce myself, whoops. My names Amelia Collins, I'm 14 years old and in grade 9 at High school. I'm what you would call average I guess, I'm short for my age, with dirty blond hair and brown eyes. But I am not what you would call fat but I'm not skinny ether, My friends call me the tomboy out of us, as well as not liking makeup or photos, I love sport like soccer, touch/tackle football and boxing so yah I'm the tomboy of the group.

I can see school up ahead now, is not anything fancy. It's just your average two story high, high school. There's lots of cars and students out at this time, it's 8:30 and school starts at 8:45am.

My best two friends run up to me and hug me when I enter the school grounds. 'AHH! your here finally yah bitch,' Emily says. Everyone meet Emily, she is more out there and crazier then me. She has so much confidence and doesn't care if everyone thinks she's weird. She is the Rock and roll queen I like that's what you would call her, she loves all hard core rock music. Emily is taller then me by far, with her red/brown hair, and wearing black when ever she can she looks just bad ass.

'Yay your here, this one was getting a-nnoying,' says Violet while pointing to Emily.  And now meet Violet, or just Vi. She's a total girly girl, with her obsession with Disney, and her brown hair done in all different ways each day and makeup alway perfect. She is not tall or short, great body event tho she doesn't think so. So you could easily tell why she gets asked out by so many guys, but she always says no. You would just say that she is the innocent girly girl one out of us three.

' I can believe that he asked you out,' says Em.

'Oh my god yes, I can't belief that you actually said yes to him ether,' squealed Vi.

Oh right forgot to tell you guys, on the holidays I got asked out but this guy named Jack. Jack is a boxer, my uncle is his trainer so it's understandable that we would hang out a lot. He is blond, blue eyes tall and muscular. He is doesn't have abs, sadly. But hey doesn't mean that he can never get them. Anyway he is really sweat and the quiet type. Em liked him at one point like obsessed with him, but as you can see she's over it and in her words 'totally shipping you guys.'

.      .      .      .      .     .

After pc/home room or what ever the hell you want to call it I have to go to class. MATH, noooo who the hell would put math first up on a Monday morning, like math is not meant for Monday's. My mood quickly changes when I see Jack, he is walking towards my locker with his books in hand.

'Hey Amy, ready for math.' Says Jack, Amy's a nick name that he calls me because he finds it cute. After telling him to shut up, we walk to my class and then say good bye. He doesn't have the same math class as me, I'm in advanced while he is in core, ha that idiot. Oh well at least he's hot. 

.       .       .       .       .       .

The day soon finishes with it being in eventful, just my friends continuously teasing me about Jack. Oh did I forget to tell you he's my first boyfriend so it's kinda a big deal. And then they started to gush about us going on our first date on the weekend for Valentine's Day.

I jump in my dads car, which is just a black ute with a dog box with spikes and dog breast plates on the back. My dads pig hunting mad, so we have four pigging dogs and a quod bike, it's just a four wheeler motor bike with a thing on the bake that can fit two more people or dogs. I love going out pigging with my dad, Jack comes as well, I swear my dad secretly loves him.

I am brought out of my thoughts when that car stops out side of the gym. It's a Monday so I get to go to training, boxing training. Jack and his best friend Jakey is already there shirtless, oh wait there goes there pants. They see me and say hello, they really don't have any shame.

'Put some cloths on boys,' I yell then walk away to go get changed, in the change room might I add.

Training finishes and my dad comes to pick me and my sister up, oh I forgot to tell you guys about her. Oops, anyway meet Lea or Le she's my younger sister who is only in grade seven. People say we are completely opposite, we really are. She has blond straight hair, blue eyes and she's average hight. She doesn't like sport to much but does it anyway. She's not a girly girl but not a total tomboy ether. We alway fight but not like normal siblings we tackle, kick and punch each other but laugh as we do it. We will chase each other around the house like two mad men. 

Dinner comes by, then homework/texting Jack about random stuff. Soon after I have my shower then go to bed. That was one busy first day of school I think to myself be for I drift off to sleep where blackness consumes me.