What?

*not edited*

Sophia

''So youre telling me that you are going to dance with justin bieber on stage in front of thousands of people?'' Bea asks as she braids my hiar.

''Im saying that i might be going to dance with Justin bieber on stage in front of thousands of people'' i say. Last night Bea texted me asking if i wnated to hang out. I agreed and now we are here in my room as she does my hair.

I also havent talked to Grayson in weeks.I guess we both habe been really busy. Esecially me since ive been doing online school and some meetings. I already aditioned for justins tour and i will know if i made it next week.

''Thats so cool. I reached 10 thousand subscribers last night!'' She syas. I smile and cheer. Im really happy for her. Shes a great girl and she deserves that.

''We have to celebrate that. How about we go out to the Grill and hang out in the Peir?'' I aks. She nods her head and smiles. After 10 minutes of finishing my hair i get up and chnage out of my pijamas.

I changed into some light washed ripped boyfriend jeans, a white t-shirt which reveals a bit of my stomach, my black and white vans and my glasses and some wrings. Once im all ready me and Bea walk down stairs where my moms and Mia are watching a movie.

I tell them that i will be going the grill. All i recieve are some 'be careful' 'dont do anything stupid' from both of them. I smile and remind them that im a good daughter.

+++

Im surprised that theres alot of people today. Im pretty sure someone will be proformaing or something like that. Bea walks behind me as i make my way to the back, were people sing and mostly kids our age hang out.

''Its so pretty in here!'' She says as she looks around. Her eyes are wide and she has a huge smile on her face. I smile and point to were theres a free table. She nods her head and tells me she'll use the bathroom.

I sit down on the table and take my phone out. I go to my messages and read the last text he send.

Hope to see you soon bye.

I let out a huge sigh and decide not to text him. Hes probably bussy or hes maybe with his friends. I know it might sound weird but ever since i told myself that i was starting to like him, i got this feeling that maybe falling for him isnt a good idea.

I mean falling for Grayson is a huge challenge. Theres so many obstacles that will be in the way. Plus i dont know him to the point were ist apropiate to fall for him.

I feel like he got tired of me and he probably will think that im annyoing if i text him. This is one thing that i hate about myself. I always end up turning shying and think stupid things, so i push people away from my life. I get scared that ill get hurt...ive had enough of that.

My thoughts are gone as soon as Bea comes back. She smiles at me and takes her phone out to take a picture. I look around and notice the one and only Alex.

Hes wearing some black jeans and a grey hoddie. He has his guitar case next to him as he talks to this guy. Hes probaby going to sing. God i really hope he does, i love his voice.

''So i was meaning to ask you a question ever since the frist day we met'' Bea says gatting my attention. I look at her and nod my head.

''That guy that picked you up. He looks so familiar. Is he your friend or?'' She says. Feel my cheeks heating up. I knew she would ask this somehow.

''Hes my friend''i say ignoring the fact that she probbably knows who he is. She smirks and shakes her head.

''What?'' I say

''Don be afraid Sophia, i will never tell anyon that your friends with Grayson dolan'' she says. I slump down my shoulders and sigh.

''Im sorry. I know you wont'' i say making sure she knows that i trust her. Its so hard for me to trust poeple. But something about Bea tells me that she isnt someone who will tell secrest.

I look down at my phone and then to the stage. I see Alex grabbing his microphone. I tell Bea that we should go to the crowd. We stand next to a plant were a couple are eating their faces behind it.

Alex starts singing One Dance by drake and everyone goes wild. I smile as bea starts dancing. She grabs my ahnd and tells me to dance with her. I shake my head and move away.

''Im gonna go to the bathroom'' i say. She rolls her eyes and nods her head. She goes back to dancing and singing along Alex.

I look down at the floor to amke sure i dont step on anyone. Some of these people are already a bit tipsy.

''Sophia'' i hear someone say my name. I look up and im met by my favorite face to see. He smiles at me and tells the...girl...hes with that hell be back.

''Grayson'' I say and stare at him. He grabs my hand and pulls us out of the grill from the back exit.

''It feels like we havent talked in forever'' he syas as we start walking towards the beach.

''It does'' i say. I make sure to text bea and let her know not to worry. She replies saying she founf a girl to be with while im gone.

''Why havnet you texted'' he says as we stpe on the warm sand. The only light is the moon's.

''Why havent you?'' I say as we stand in front of te dark blue sea. Things seem akward. I feel like im gona choke if i dont get out of this situation.

''Ive been bussy. Im gonna go on tour so ive been having alot of meetings'' he syas. I can feel his eyes on me as i stare out to the sea.

''Im happy for you. Ive been practicing alot and doing school. Ive been bussy too'' I say.

''Yeah well your not famous'' he mumbles.

Is he fucking kididng me

I look up and see him staring at me with wide eyes.

''Ha, you are so funny. Now i know why you loose your friends'' i mumble and turn around to walk away, but he stops me by grabbing my arm.

''You know ididnt meant to say that. Im sorry''he says and looks into my eyes.

Here comes that stupid feeling i get everytime he touches me or even looks at me.

''I have to go Grayson'' i say and remove his hand rom my amr and make my way back to the grill.

I hve no idea what just happened.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Im alive. Im sorry i havent updated. I currently dont have a phone and ive been having testx ans so much homework. I hope you guys liked this chapter.

This is the second time they argue and stop talking to each otther. I hate this.