Torture (Part 2)

Author's Note:
Just to say, my chapters will be relatively short. I'm not too great at longer ones.

The room fell silent, both my eyes rolled back and my stomach arched upwards towards the ceiling. Every muscle in my body began to strain and jitter uncontrollably; it seemed as if an exorcism was being performed. Moments later, my limbs fell limp.
It was my first isolated occurrence of relaxation and it alone. A dull smirk began to unfold across my face as I chuckled lowly. The woman before me stood back, disbelief echoing in her expression.
The low chuckle grew louder and broader by the second, till it broke out into a full on psychotic episode of laughter. "This pain....what's happened..! It's such a rush now! More...more!" I thought eagerly to myself.
The ground beneath us wobbled as she regained her step. A widened grin appeared across her once stoked face while she snatched a thin knife-like tool besides her.
Clumsily she pulled herself towards my arm and began to slice away patches of skin; I proceeded with the laughter. The blood dribbling its way off the squared injuries felt amazing. What was this pleasure rooting from?
In my own dreamy audacity I pulled my foot up through the barbed wire holding them tightly in place despite the risk, now mutilated torn flesh remained of my ankles, with this movement I lifted my leg up and kicked the demented woman before me upwards underneath her chin. Falling backwards, she lay there for an instant while I shook my other leg free. Inhaling steadily she mumbled
"Boy.. You really have something coming for you." angrily, she wiped the blood below her nose.
As I executed with my foot, I yanked my hand through the wire and shook the other off of it. I was completely covered in blood.... Blood all over. Flesh. Flesh everywhere. All I could do now is fight. Fight for my life, and for what was left of my shriveled sanity.