"Oh, yeah, baby," Savannah cooed back, kissing Louis' cheek sloppily. Louis made a noise of disgust and wiped at his cheek, using the hand that was intertwined with Savannah's. She yelped and pulled Louis towards her locker, letting his elbow hit the one next to hers hard.

"Hey, now, don't be hurting my date for tonight," Harry said, suddenly showing up behind the two of them. Louis smiled and let go of Savannah's hand, pulling Harry into a tight embrace. He blushed when he felt a pair of lips press against the top of his head, making him feel fire in the tips of his toes.

Savannah looked between the two and pouted, shutting her locker and whining, "You didn't tell me about the date tonight!"

Both Harry and Louis rolled their eyes at the same time. "I d-didn't-t know-ow I h-had-d to c-come-me to-o y-you aft-ter g-g-getting-ing a d-date," Louis said, snuggling into Harry's side when he pulled him closer.

"Well, I mean, you don't have to. But I told you all about my date with Georgia. Every single little tidbit. But you only told me little details of yours and Harry's. And I was gonna announce at lunch with Georgia that we were going on another date, and that everyone was invited to come with," Savannah said, walking down the hall with Louis and Harry right on her tail.

Harry furrowed his brows and looked at Louis. "I thought you said you told her everything about the date."

"If I t-told-d h-her-er ev-verth-thing, I'd-d have-ve-ve n-nothing to-o t-talk ab-bout," Louis said, waving his hands at Harry.

Harry nodded like he understood completely and shut up, pretending to listen to what Savannah had to say, even though he barely understood the words going at one hundred miles per minute. When they all had reached the library, everyone stared at Savannah like she was the loudest person in the world, every once in a while telling her to be quiet. Ralph just sat down and chuckled to himself, waving them off to go upstairs.

"...and you know what else, Tomlinson? Kangaroos and koala bears are better listeners than either you or Harry are. I should know. I worked at a zoo for a very long time and I talked to them all of the time. They would listen and listen and listen. But what do you do? Just cuddle with your boyfriend and act like a little monkey clinging to a giraffe!"

Zayn looked up at the three and snorted. "Why exactly are we talking about kangaroos and koala bears now?"

"Because neither one of them are listening to me and I was telling them that kangaroos and koala bears are better listeners than them! I should know because-"

"Yeah, yeah, you worked in a zoo, we got it!" Liam snapped, shocking Savannah, Louis, and Harry.

"D-did Liam just...snap at me?" Savannah asked, sounding quiet for once.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to snap at you! It just came out! Oh!" Liam said, putting his face between his legs, trying to catch his breath.

Zayn rolled his eyes and said, "Lili here is having some...problems and he doesn't know how to handle them."

"What exactly are these...problems, Liam?" Harry asked, dropping Louis' hand to squat down near where Liam was.

Zayn decided to speak up for Liam. "Well, little Liam here is having a panic attack of some sort because he thinks he has a crush on the school nurse. I'm trying to tell him that he doesn't, that he just feels like he does because she's nice to him, but he's not convinced," Zayn said, picking at his thumbnail. Niall leaned close to Zayn and whispered something, making him roll his eyes. "And Niall here says that he understands why Liam would want to get laid by her, because she's hot," Zayn muttered, making Niall groan.