Chapter 1 - First Encounter

Hey there! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

This is my second story, When the Heartbreaker Falls in Love. This story is a bit more mature, in terms of the setting, plot and the choice of words ng mga characters. This is also a lot closer to my heart, almost similar situations na true to life but with more colors. ;) 

What can you expect with this one? There's no holding back. This is your not-so-ordinary pa-tweetums/pa-kilig na KathNiel. Its more mature, more daring and with more feelingsYou'll feel the kilig, pain, and anger. 

Lastly, you'll feel the love. A kind of love that makes your knees weak yet keeps you strong, a love that teaches you to hold on. A love that never holds back

I hope you'll support and read this as much as you've supported and read Ang Man-hater at ang Prince Charming. :) 

Chapter 1 – First Encounter

JOSEPH

“It’s Saturday night, and you know what that means right?” sabi ni Ron, a cousin of mine, on the other line.

“I know, and I’m free tonight. So I’ll see you,” sagot ko sa kanya as I step on the gas along EDSA. Traffic is really bad here. I should have stayed in my condo last night kesa umuwi ako sa Marikina. I could have saved gas and not waste too much time.

“Text me when you’re here already. The guys are here too. It’s good to catch up. I heard you’ve been busy lately,” sagot nya. That tone in his voice says he knows where I’ve been and what I’ve been doing for a couple of weeks.

“We’ll see if there will be catching up. I’ll see you in a few,” I said as I dropped the call and sped my way to my destination.

CHLOE

It’s a Saturday night and I’m hearing my friends say I need to find my life again.  Lekat yan. I have a life. Hindi lang nila matanggap kung anong klaseng buhay yun ngayon.

“Seriously Chloe, since you started working, wala ka ng ginawa kung hindi magtrabaho,” lecture ni Kathy while putting her make-up on. Katherine Mae Lopez is her full name. She’s the accountants’ daughter, well both of her parents are successful and notable CPA’s in the country, so I guess the legacy continues with her. Kakapasa lang nya ng CPA Board Exams. It’s the reason why we’re going out tonight. She’s my ‘kambal’ dahil we get along well, parang twin sisters talaga.

“You barely reply to text messages. Girl, busy ako with school and theater, busy sila with work school and review, kahit sino busy. Pero ikaw? Combination naming lahat! You barely reply. And when you do, it takes seven hours! SEVEN FREAKING HOURS!!! You don’t go out, you didn’t even celebrate your 21st birthday!! ” sermon ni Jesse. Jesse Anne De Leon, is the future actress ng barkada, she’s still studying though, dahil lumipat sya ng Ateneo nung freshman year namin in college. Sophomores na kami that time, balik first year sya. Kahit ganun pa man, no regrets sya, and we support her with that. And right now I think she’s practicing her acting skills on me…. I think.