I will be okay

So extremely sorry I didn't update! School got difficult but I was able to write two more chapters. The third is in the making!
Hunter goes to get his phone to call you, but sees that you're phone is right there next to his and beside it, a note.

Hunter,
By the time you're reading this I've left to go on with whatever I'm going to do next. I am sorry I brought you along with me. When you go back, tell them it was all me and you just wanted to make sure I'd be okay. I will be okay. Please dont try to find me. It's okay, I know you are going to probably try anyways but I'm telling you, you're wasting your time. Thank you so much. You are the first person I've ever actually loved. Shoot, I wouldve married you. You made me feel wanted, needed. I wish you the best. Goodbye Hunter.
- love, y/n

Hunter stood in disbelief. He was definitely going to find you nand take you back home. He called everyone you guys knew but none of  had heard from you, but Chase and Ben didn't answer.
*On the phone with Charlotte*
Charlotte: Hello?
Hunter: Hey have you heard from y/n?
Charlotte: No not recently. Why what's wrong?
Hunter: We had a fight last night and she left this morning and I don't know Where she is. She left almost everything and I don't think she should be out there by herself.
Charlotte: Oh my gosh. I didn't think they were serious...
Hunter: what? Who's they?
Charlotte: Chase and Ben. They said they invited y/n to go big and drop off a really big package.
Hunter: What?! That's so dangerous! Oh my gosh I can't believe those assholes. Why the the hell would they take her!
Charlotte: I don't know! I'm sorry I should've told you!
Hunter: it's fine. Do you know where they were going or anything?
Charlotte: They said they were gonna meet the client at some abandoned hotel. Then they were gonna book it out of the country. It's a really really big drop off. They're gonna get like 50,000, each.
Hunter: Crap. Ok thanks Charlotte. I've gotta go look for her.
Charlotte: Ok good luck. I'm so sorry.
Hunter: Goodbye.
*hangs up*
Hunter goes to about 7 abandoned hotels and it starts to get dark. He goes to 3 more and as he's walking out he hears , "Hunter?"