Chapter One

I woke slowly to the sound of gentle melodies coming from down the hall, as I looked around I realised his side of the bed was empty.

Slipping on his shirt I slid out of bed and headed in the direction of the piano music. I could feel the hem of his shirt brushing against my thighs, just as his lips had done earlier tonight. The hard wooden flooring under my barefeet caused goosebumps to form on my legs. The air seemed a little chillier this way. I turned the corner and there he was just as I expected, his long hair flopped to one side as he wrote down something in a notebook, his eyes were weary but determined and his focus was set.

I looked around the room and noticed the French doors were open a little, as I headed over to close them I noticed the music had started and then stopped again "Leave them" his voice spoke and I felt my legs quiver a little "Come over here" he said again this time in a softer tone. I smiled and did as he asked, sitting beside him on the piano stool.

"What are you working on?" I asked as I watched him write something else down. He looked up from gis book and grinned "Your album?" I take a guess and am surprised when he nods "That's great"

He sets his pen down on top of his notebook and exhales deeply, before turning to me. Without hesitating he puts his hands on my ass and lifts me off the the stool and onto his lap effortlessly. I can't seem to control my reaction and the sound that comes out of my mouth mimics a small rodent, he laughs a little and I can't hide my smile god he's gorgeous.

"Shouldn't you continue while you're on a roll?" I say in between gasps for breath and he inhales, I can see the lust in his eyes.

"I'm done" He whispers into my ear before taking a fistful of my hair and using it to pull my head back "Oh" I manage as I feel his hot breath on my neck, on the skin just bellow my ear. He kisses my neck and then pauses "You have no idea how much you inspire me to write" his voice is deep and his breathing sounds heavy and quickened.

"I do?" Really I think and he laughs again.

"Yes you" he repeats and I suddenly go from being curious to not feeling anything else but lust.

It doesn't matter how hard I try and fight it, one touch and and he has me completely at his mercy. I put my hand behind his neck as he kisses mine again. I find my hand in his hair tugging on the ends with my forefinger and thumb "How long before you have to leave again?" He asks.

"A few hours" It's hard to speak, I shudder in a good way as his hands ran up my thighs, under my or rather his shirt and gripped me at the waist.

"I'd better not waste another minute of you then had I?" I could tell his heart was racing simply by his breathlessness. In one swift movement he stood up, still holding onto my waist he started to carry me back towards his bedroom, I lock my ankles around him and wrapped my arms around his neck. His lips clash into mine in some sort of desperate frenzy. He has already had me once but obviously that wasn't enough, just by his touch I can tell his body is craving me for a second time.

As he lays me down on the bed he is quick to undo the few buttons I have fastened on his shirt,he looks down at my body and runs his hand through his hair on a deep out breath "Fuck" he sighs, before lifting his old looking black t-shirt over his head. His eyes are locked on my and I find myself under his spell.

×××××××××

The sound of a phone vibrating on the beside table stirs me for a second time  and I can hear him fumbling around trying to reach it "Shit" He curses ad the phone falls and the clatter onto the hardwood flooring. He lifts the covers as he reaches down to pick it up "Hello" he seems a little cautious, my guess is that it's an unknown number "Yeah this is Ryan Tedder speaking" I rest my head up onto a pillow and try to hide my laughs as he roles his eyes and mocks the guy in the other end of the funiture "No I'm fine thank you, I don't really need any new windows. Its a little hard to fit double glazing on a bus" A burst of laughter escapes and I find myself burying my face in the bed clothes surrounding Ryan's chest. He runs his fingers through my hair and hangs up the phone. I feel his hand in the small of my back and I can't help but tremble under his touch. As Ryan moves closer to kiss me we are interrupted.by my phone this time. Its not a call though.

"Is that a timer?" Ryan frowns.

"No it's an alarm clock" I reply and he smirks at me "I'm not taking the chance of missing my auditions again, I really need this gig"

"No you don't, I told you I don't mind supporting you. Sending you money for whatever you need" Ryan's voice was soft and kind now.

"And I told you I'm not a whore" I reply, I can't hide the pain in my voice as I speak "I don't mind what we're doing, and I don't mind being your booty call or your I'm in town for the weekend, do you fancy coming over call? I enjoy spending time with you like this, but I can't let you pay me for it" I know he can see the tear's in my eyes and he's quick to wipe them with his thumb.

"I don't see you like that, I just...I like what we have, I enjoy spending time with you too. Its not complicated or difficult...its just while we're doing this, while you're with me I just want to make sure you have everything you need" It was times like this that made me forget who I was involved with, there was such a warm sincerity in his voice that made me lose focus.

"I'm good" I smile weakly "I think it's safe to say I do a good job taking care of me"

"Yeah, you certainly look good" he smirks and pulls me closer to him "You smell fucking amazing to...and don't get me started on how you taste" I laughed and squeal as he spins me round under him "Ryan I have to go" I laugh and he finally surrenders and let's me go.

I can feel him watching me as I get dressed I pull on my black skinny jeans and red top, and slip my feet inside my boots. I grab my leather jacket off the back of the chair and put it on, pulling my hair out of the back. My phone and car keys are on the dresser where I left them. Ryan has gotten out of bed now, he is standing beside me looking at me with that gorgeous smile of his "I'll call you later" I kiss him and he pulls me back hard.

"You'd better" he grins and watches as I leave.

"Aren't you gonna wish me luck?" I spin on my heels and he looks at me in awe, and with a playful smirk on his face.

"Nah, you're amazing...you'll smash it" was his reply "Don't forget call me" he added...

His gorgeous smile makes yet another appearance before I close the door, I point the key towards my black Audi A3 and unlock the door before climbing in. My phone vibrates as it hits the passenger seat Come back tonight? Feed my addiction :p

I smile before replying I might be washing my hair and you should get some help for that addiction ;p

My phone vibrates again You're all the help I need ;p

I pause before replying Bye Ryan, I'm driving now ;)

It vibrates twice as I start the engine But you are coming back right?
10 is good for me ;p

I can't help rolling my eyes 10 it is, now let me drive.

I wait for a few moments as I know he will have to reply something either cocky or sarcastic right on cue buzz buzz Ha I own you!!

In your dreams Tedder I can't let him have the last word. After hitting send I put on my seat belt and drive off the tarmac in front of Ryan's house. I know he is probably watching me so I kick up a few stones on my way out...