Don't let me go: part 2

Niall had no clue where he wanted to go. He just drove away.

He drove for a couple hours until he stopped at a motel for the night. He had no idea what he was doing and thought twice about he had done.

He had just left everything behind him. But he wasn't sure if he wanted to start over or finish what he started.

The next morning Niall kept driving. He drove to the nearest town and stayed at a hotel. He wanted to figure out what he wanted to do with his life. He was getting calls from all the boys and his family. But he ignored them all.

After hours of thinking he decided he wanted to travel and see the world.

He bought some more clothes and tried to stay away from the press as much as possible.

So he packe more clothes and kept driving on his journey. He stopped to eat here and there, but he just mainly loved the sights and the landscape. He never realized how pretty the world was until now.

After being tired of driving, he stopped and just wanted to write some songs. His surroundings and the beauty inspired him to do what he is best at.

"Huh, the one thing I wanted to escape has come back to me."

He stopped his song-writing and continued driving to the next town.