The visit

The gems were out on mission and steven was home alone. He heard his phone buzz, He picked it up and it was a text from connie. “Come over, my parents are out of town and i'm scared alone.” Steven figured why not go, connie was his friend after all. Steven had had feelings for connie for a while now, He just didn't know how to express it. Maybe he would get the chance to during his visit to Connies.

Steven arrived at connie's house and knocked on the door, She answered the door wearing a white sundress with her hair hanging low past her shoulders. “Hi steven!” She said stepping aside so he could walk in. “Since my parents are gone, you can sleep in their bed!” It's way more comfortable than the couch.” Steven replied with “ok!” and walked in.

He set his stuff on the livingroom floor. They sat on the couch and watched tv. For awhile. Connie said, “yaknow, i know where my mom keeps the wine.” Steven thought about it for a second and replied with “Ok sure, why not.” connie brought out a glasses of wine for her and steven. They tasted it and both seemed to like it, Steven saying it tasted like “ Weird grape juice” and connie saying it tasted “Really nice”. They ended up drinking the whole bottle. They were both wasted drunk on the couch.

Steven leaned over and started kissing connie. She was blushing but she went with it. Steven slipped in tongue and connie did the same. Steven let his arms slide all over Connie's body, feeling every inch of her. They pulled apart and stared into each other's eyes. That night they fell asleep in each other's arms.
,

Steven was the first to wake up, he sat up “shit” he muttered. He had a stage 5 hangover. He looked over at connie and memories of that night flooded into his head. “oh my god” he said, “did that really happen?”. He got up and made himself some water. Before he went over what happened last night, he had to deal with this terrible headache.

He made himself a bowl of cereal and sat down on the living room chair. He looked over at connie, she looks so cute when she's sleeping. He switched on the tv.

Connie woke up and immediately winced in pain, “fuck!” She said holding her head. “what happened last night?”, Steven thought about it and replied, “I'm not entirely sure.” She groaned and flopped down on the couch. “you want some water?” Steven asked connie. “yeahh” connie groaned.

They laid in bed all night until they weren't hungover, then they tried to remember what had happened.

Eventually they pieced it together. “so we kissed?” connie asked, Steven thought about it and then replied, “yeah I-I think so. Look I've always had feelings for you, and I guess in my drunk courage, I decided to kiss you.”

“steven I- , I never knew you felt this way, but…” connie started to blush as she said, “I, like you to.”

----Hey its me the dude who wrote this, I just need you to keep in mind that this is my second fanfic and, I'm just a bit ameture