And then it hit him.

He ran outside in search for some help from the lady next door. The neighbor was a nice lady. She was old and wrinkles covered her face but she still had her un-dyed, black hair. She would bake bread, muffin, and cake and she would always knock on their door to share some with a cup or tea or juice. When he saw the old lady's face, words few out of his mouth and though he was staggering and tripping over his own words, the lady nodded and went towards the boys house while holding his cold hand in her warm one.

She called the police, it didn't take long for them to come and bust the door open. The second the door opened, thirteen year old Matthew ran inside, releasing himself from the old lady's grip and pushing past the officers who tried to stop him from seeing the horror. He met with a snow pale face hovering under the tub filled with rose tinted water. It was in the middle of winter and with the bathroom window open, he could see the small frost outlining the window and trailing to the bathtub. What a horrible sight.

+++

"There's a lot of explaining you'll need to do once we get to Seoul."

"I know that hyung."

"I think he might throw you in a pool filled with eels."

"He can do worse."

"You're right...He'll probably throw you in butt naked."

"Hyung, you're really not good at making people feel bad."

"I'm just being nice to you."

"Well you don't hear that everyday."

"Listen, I honestly don't care what the hell happened to you. I'd care less if you got shot on sight. It's just the fact that he is brutal to newcomers. Who knows what will happened to her. He'll make it hard for her to even breath in the same room as him."

"He wont be able to even lay a hand on her."

"Don't be so sure Jimin. He's ten times stronger than you, smarter than you and twice your hight."

"You don't always have to bring my hight up."

"You're short."

"We're the same hight hyung."

"No. I'm taller than you.

"Only by a centimeter."

"That still makes me taller than you."

"Whatever, we're getting off topic."

"You can't just -"

"I know."

"She'll be in -"

"I know."

"He'll -"

"No he wont. Trust me, he wont be able to do anything to her as long as I'm here."

"Don't jinx it."

"I wont. Plus, Seokjin hyung won't let him do anything."

"That's true. He's always been the softie...but that never made him any less than us."

"She'll be safe as long as she's with any one of us."

"Us — referring too?"

"Us three."

"Three?"

"You, me and Seokjin hyung."

"Oh hell no. I am not going to babysit her or take part in any of this shit."

"You already did by helping me."

"She was going to die. She lost a dangerous amount of blood."

"So you don't want her to die."