"14" I whispered. They all looked shocked. Probably my makeup.

"So what do you do in your spare time?" I think Liam asked.

"Sleep" I said croakily. They laughed.

"Well congratulations, we're adopting you!" Niall said. I started tearing up.

"No." I whispered. They looked at me strangly.

"What?" Harry said shocked.

"No!" I shouted. Causing Abbie to run in. I started to remember everything I didn't want to. I could hear shouting around me and people running around, but it was like he was here again. I started screaming, crying, flailing my arms about, anything that would keep him away, but none of it worked and soon he was next to me....

I woke up in my bed. Abbie must have put me here. I got out of bed- not falling for once! And walked downstaires without my douvet. I was still in my clothes that I passed out in. No one was in the kitchen but i could hear voices coming from the dinning room.

"I dont care! She is perfect!" one said other joined in but they all stopped when i walked in. It was the boys that wanted to adopt me, Abbie and Marley. They all smiled at me. I just stared back.

"Hey baby girl. We're adopting you!" one of them said as if it was a good thing. The others all started smiling and Abbie looked like she was going to cry. Marley just gazed sympathetically at me.

"The forms are already signed. We are your legal gardiuns!" I think it was Louis, said excitedly. "Go upstairs and pack your bags yeah?" no no no no no no no no NO NO NO!!! Im not leaving agin!! I backed away, wide eyed

"I told you!" Marley said the went upstaires and came down a minute later with a bag filled with stuff. "I packed for you sweetie!" She said sadly. I ran to Abbie giving her one last hug.

"I promise I'll visit. Besides I'll be back soon anyway." I said and she frowned
"Dont think like that sweetie! I love you babe!"

"I love you to Abbie!" i said back to her. I walked out the front door with the boys trailing behind me. Someone touched my shoulder and I screamed and flinched away. I started crying full on now. I didn't want to go. I was on the floor sobbing now and someone picked me up. I screamed bloody murder. I was down in a limo and I shuffled in the corner with five boys looking at me wierdly.....

NIALL'S POV

Simon thinks we should adopt a child to help with publicity and hopefully make some of us more mature. So we were at an orphage looking for a girl 12 or 15. The head soical worker started yelling up the stairs for another girl to come down. Two minutes later a girl wraped in a douvet walked- well stumbled- down the stairs.

"She looks 13" i whispered to the las and they agreed. Some people laughed when the saw her, but she gave them the finger, not noticing we were here. As soon as she sat down, she fell asleep. Harry laughed as well as most of the guys. Anothe soical worker I presume walked in. She had tattoos along ner arm so she couldnt still be living here. A lot of people said hi to her others just smiled. Her hair was amazing! It was hot pink at the top fading out into pale pink fading into wight at the bottom. Marley came back in and started talking to us.

"Have you seen anyone you think you might like?" She asked. I looked at the boys before replying.

"Yes, the girl that came down in her douvet, I wanna talk to her." I said pointing to her. Marley looked at her and she started to wake up. She went back upstairs and we didnt hear anything come from her room.

"Okay" Marley said slowly. "Um but we have to check your records and you for drugs." Wow this kid must have had it bad. We didn't care though. "Um who is going to be her legal gardian?" she asked.