RoyalsNutella-Dwindle

Here's another update! I know it's been a long time, but thank you for being patient! I hope you guys enjoy this interview I had with RoyalsNutella about her book, "Dwindle".

~~~~~~~

1. What inspired you to write Dwindle?

Well I really enjoy writing, and I love One Direction so I just combined the two. It is really fun because there's so much you can write about. But I didn't want to write one like so many other people have done so I created this plot line to be original.

2: Did you base the female characters off anyone you know?

I based her (Paisley)  off Lucy Hale, I don't know her personally but you know.

3.Who is your favourite 1D member?

Oh god I can't even begin to try and choose they just keep getting hotter haha.

4:Who are your favourite Wattpad Authors?

Definatly imaginator1d that's for sure, kyrstal_payne and fanficsforbabes.

(A/N, be sure to check out imaginator1d's trilogy series "After" if you haven't already. Must be 13 or older.)

5: Favourite Wattpad book(s)?

All of the Afters, Hired for Styles, Friend Zoning Harry Styles, You Again, The Passing, and Remember When.

6: Do you have any words for your fans?

 I only have a few but:  they're amazing.

7:Do you think you might do a sequel after Dwindle is finished?

Depending on how I end Dwindle, I might actually.

8: Who is your favourite Dwindle character?

Probably Niall, haha.

To RoyalsNutella, I would just like to thank you for giving your time up to do this interview :)

_______________

Okaaayyy, here's another update! Go check out Dwindle! It's a really good story, and I think it deserves a gold medal, despite there being a few typos, It's a really great fan-fic and though it may not be finished yet, still, you should go and check it out!

Now, stay beautiful, and fly above cloud nine <3 (Even if you are a guy, you're still freaking beautiful <3)

~Kyla