LouisYouHottie- The Accidental Skype Call

Here is the interview with LouisYouHottie!

1. What inspired you to write TASC?

I don't know! I knew I loved writing 1D Fanfics, so I knew I wanted to write another one. One day I was just sitting there trying to come up with ideas for a new story, when BOOM TASC. So basically what I'm saying is the want to write a new story gave me the inspiration :D WOAH DEEP.

2.Did you base the female characters off anyone you know?

 Yeah! I always base my female characters off people I know. The main character is mostly based on myself, what I do and how I act. So yeah I steal people's personalities and make them into characters. LOL.

3.Who is your favourite 1D member?

LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON (duh)

4:Who are your favourite Wattpad Authors?

My fave authors are everyone who put effort into writing the best stories they can. I don't have any favourite authors though. I read what I read. :)

5: Favourite Wattpad book(s)?

Changing My Direction, I'll Stay Babe, Fanboy. Lights Cameras & Harry Styles. Anything with 1D in it really.  

6: Do you have any words for your fans?

They aint fans. They friend. LOL BAD GRAMMAR. But seriously, they're all my best friends and I love them more than anything. THANK YOU FOR PUTTING UP WITH ME. And sorry for all the slow updates.  

7: When do you aim for TAR/TARC to be out?

TARC or TAR or whatever will be out soon. Hopefully by Christmas (lol a present for everyone) YEAH I LIKE THAT. I plan for TAR to be out in Christmas time. That way I have time to finish my Harry story and have time to write a good few chappies of that!  

8: Can your fans (Or best friends :P)  get a Sneak peak?

YES OKAY YOU TWISTED MY ARM.

There's a new clique in town and they are fierce. There are also new discoveries made. And Cassie and Liam's relationship will be tested :D THAT'S ALL YOU'RE GETTING FROM ME LOLOL.  

Thanks for your time :)

THANK YOU ILY xxxx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OKAYYYYY! THAT WAS THE INTERVIEW WITH @LouisYouHottie

Definitely go check out her books, they are absolutely fabulouis. She has such a great sense of humour and

has written some of my favourite books.

Okaayyy, and please, no negative comments on her books, or on my own. Thank you :) AND THANK YOU LOUISYOUHOTTIE YOU ARE AWESOME!