part 17 - i'll love you forever

Your pov

When I calmed down mark was asleep whilst hugging me so I gently moved his hands and went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror your and ugly piece of trash and you deserve to die! My thought were loud and annoying so to end the thought I saw a razor blade in my mirror cupboard and grabbed it "sorry mark" I whispered and brought the sharp blade to my wrist and glided it across my wrist multiple times till I washed the blade and put it back and washed my wrist and bandaged it up and rolled down my long sleeved top hoping he wont noticed.

A few hours later mark awoke and he came downstairs and sat next to me on the sofa and luckily my mum is on a business trip "hey (y/n)  why are you wearing a long sleeved top? " he looked at my wrist and I sort of panicked "I'm cold... I think I'm coming down with something" I said trying not to loose my cool "OK I'm just hot " he said and I chuckled a bit he looked at me "whats so funny? " I then looked at him "yes you are hot" I kissed his cheek "oh I get it now... Very funny" he said whilst laughing a bit.

"Hey mark my mum is away on a business trip she left this morning and I was wandering do you want to stay until she gets back because I have a feeling your mum hates me" I said with a bit of nervousness in my voice "sure I can how long till she gets back? " he asked "a month" I said he then looked at me worryingly " a whole month?! " he said nearly shouting "yeah this is the first time she has stayed away that long" I said to re assure him "OK I'll ask and I'll say it so she won't have to invite you over" he said and I let out a sigh of relief

~tiny time skip sponsored by tiny box Tim ~

He came back a few minutes later "my mum is cool with it so I'll go home and pack some stuff I'll be back in a minute" he said whilst kissing me on the forehead "OK" I said but I really didn't want him to leave but he did. As soon as he left I went into the bathroom and pulled up my sleeve to see the blood coming through so I took it off and re did the bandage and made sure I put a little gauze over the cuts so it won't bleed through as fast as the last one did and as I just finished mark came back in "pink! " he shouted "I'm in the bathroom a sec I'll see you in my room" he then came up stairs and put his bag in my room.

Again I panicked because I didn't know what to do but I rolled down my sleeve and left the bathroom "welcome back!" I said really happy he was back.