part 3

Your pov

He kissed me so I could stop crying it took me 15 minuets to stop crying but I still felt horrible for causing all that and even though mark said it wasn't me who caused it I knew I did.

"Pink are you OK? " mark said as he kissed me on the forehead still hugging me "I was thinking that all but yeah I'm fine" I hurt cause I really wasn't OK but I couldn't admit to him that I was hurt and still feeling like everything Is my fault "tell me the truth cause I have a feeling that your not" he was right I wasn't OK , I sighed "OK I'm not OK cause I thought you should just leave me cause I'm a price of trash that shouldn't exist and everyone in my old school was right I should jut die in a hole where I belong! " he looked at me as if to say I was wrong "what!? They said stuff like that to you?! " I looked at him and started crying "I'm sorry mark I'm just a waste of your love but to be honest I think I should die" I couldn't handle it and jut sat on the floor by the wall with my arms and head on my knees which I tucked up to my chest "I want you and my brother now!"

Mark grabbed my phone and copied my brothers phone number into his phone and texted him

M= mark S= sean

M: hey this is mark pinks boyfriend, she said that she wants you to come to wall out by the front gate cause she is upset

B: mark what happened and I'm on my way

M: I'll explain when you get here!  And please hurry!

"OK (y/n)  Sean is on his way and I'm also here" I heard mark say as he is is hugging me but to be honest I wished I would drop dead cause no one cares for me.

~time skip 5 minutes later~

"Pink!" I looked up and Sean is looking up at me "mark tell him what happened" I said cause I was to upset and angry to say any thing

Marks pov (finally)

I pull Sean to one side "look me and pink and me are going out and after practice in singing I decided to kiss her on the nose because she has an amazing voice then suddenly someone shouted 'look marks kissing the new girl' and then everyone started to crowed me, pink and Felix but luckily me and felix got her out here" I explained to Sean "what did the voice sound like mark?" Sean asked but I'm little worried now "a little deep why?" I could tell something was up "pink forgot to tell you her ex was the one who showed her round her old school and then decided to tell everyone that she did something and that's why everyone hated her" he whispered into my ear and if you saw my face it was like I witnessed someone being killed "so that guy was her ex? " I whispered back...he nodded.

"It looks like I have to tell someone" I told sean quiet enough so pink codnt hear. Sean looked at me worryingly "no mark don't because that might encourage them more" he said "OK I won't but did you see a blonde guy walk past you on your way here ?" He looked at me confused "yeah why? " "that was Felix..." I told him "I'll thank him when I see him!" He said with a smile and then me, sean and pink walked home together since the school bell rang as we got our bags from our lockers and I found out that pink only lived next door to me. I loved her more than anything!

----------
Sorry it's late I was tired last night and up late due to I hurt my knee a while back and every now and then it hurt like hell but I'm fine now and thanks for reading I'll publish another part as soon as I can

♥♥♥ ~motor_mouth02