Chapter 2

-John's Point of View-

       I watched as Mary screamed in horror as her worse nightmare was licking her face. "Please John, help me!!!!" Mary shouted. To be honest I felt a little bit of pity for her but then immediately realized that she brought this on herself. "Please I didn't do anything wrong!!!" She tried to push it away but instead it wrapped itself on her hand. "AHHHHHHHH HELP ME!!!!!" I chuckled at her sorrow. "Quit acting innocent you know what you did." This was getting a little bit dramatic but I focused my attention to the squeling damsel. "I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FRIEND JOHN!!!!!!!" She yelled even more as it kept licking her face. I laughed pure evil in my voice. "I was until you stabbed me in the back!!" "It was just meant to be a joke!!!!" I shook my head "It was NO joke." "I'M SORRY I'LL DO ANYTHING JUST HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!" Finally I got her to crack. Alrighty I removed the so called beast and helped Mary up. "Put that thing in its cage!!!" She pointed to the nightmare she was afraid of.

     "But Gary is so cute he's just a harmless fellow." Gary is my little chameleon and Mary is terrified of them, much to my benifit.  "He is not harmless!!" Mary stomped her foot and ran her hand through her short gingery hair. "Anyways, because you said you will do anything you have to do my homework for 2 weeks." Her hazel eyes were full of anger. "How about this, I take you to eat food and I'll pay anywhere you want." I thought about it for a moment. "I'll take it and you do my homework for two days." This is how short I was gonna go and she knew it. "Fine deal. Now get me a towel or something to clear that thing saliva off me face." I headed to the kitchen and handed her a towel.

  "By the way what was that yellow thing you put on me face?" She questioned me.   

"Butter."

  "Oh" She wiped her face and walked over to me. She put her hands around me and gave me a peck on the cheeks. "You are the worst boyfriend ever." I gave a light chuckle and looked back at her. "That's what you get for throwing slime on me and in the end ruining my air jordens." She put her head into my chest and we stayed like that for a quite some time.

       Haha did yall like that mini story? I thought it would be nice to do something like this. After all I need a break from writing Wolf's Journey (and it you haven't read it please do it it's hard to make a story when very few people are reading it.) Anyways hope yall are having a fantastic Friday and I'll see yall later, bye-bye wolves!!!

                     ~{Wolfy}~