Vampire Knight FANFICTION "Resonance" Chapter 4, Plan To Find Seirin

After entering the mansion, Ruka and Hanabusa decided to tell them about their plan. Ruka showed them to the couch. "Please take a seat, we want to talk to you about something." Aukatski, Senri and Rima all sat, hesitantly. Aukatski raised an eyebrow. "Whats this about?" Hanabusa stepped forward. "We didn't call you all here for a house warming as we said, its something.. bigger than that." They all stared at one another, shrugging. Ruka sighed. "Look, we need you all to help us with a plan." Aukatski  frowned. "What mischief are you two up to now?" Hanabusa shook his head. "Its not mischief we promise! Its just... well..." He glanced to Ruka, who interviened. "Kaname has gone off with Yuki and now we kind of feel abondoned... so we thought we would.. well.. watch over Kaname and Yuki without them knowing." Senri sighed. "If you want to go play stalkers, dont drag me into it." He stood up, preparing to walk out. hanabusa grabbed his arm, stopping him. " We dont mean it like that! Plus we need your help! Seriously Senri! help a friend out here!" Senri yanked his arm free, dusting it off. "And who said i was your friend?" He smirked. Ruka sighed, dropping to her knees. "I never thought id do this but...PLEASE!" She started to beg for their help. Hanabusa soon joined her. "We cant do it without you!" The three other vampiers all turned to each other, sighing. Aukatski looked down at the two of them, still on their knees. "I guess i do miss serving Lord Kaname anyway..." Rima nodded. "And if you guys need it that bad that your literally begging us..." Senri took his seat once more. "Fine, what do you want us to do.."

Hanabusa and Ruka grinned, high-fiving each other and standing back up. "Well, we need to find Seiri first so she can be our 'eye in the sky" Rima stared at them. "Seirin? She could be anywhere!" Hanabusa sighed, nodding. "Thats why we need your help." Aukatski started to think. "Well, were did Seirin allways hang out?"  Ruka smirked. "The tree's, it was like her home." Aukatski nodded. "So i suggest we start by looking in trees." Hanabusa stared. "But shes not a monkey ideot! Why do you think she hung out in trees? Because she didnt want to be seen with us, thats why." Ruka stared in surprise. "W-What? Thats not right..." Hanabusa looked to her. "Think about it. Why wouldn't Seririn want to walk with us around the school grounds, or even hang out with us in the dorms?" He turned back to the others. "So, that means Seirin will most likely be found far away from here." Senri faintly smirked. "He's got a point there." Rima stared. "Then why would Seirin want to help you?" Hanabusa nodded. "Thats what we are going to have to work out, she needs an insentive, but something more than just to serve Kaname."  He frowned, clueless on what Seirin was interested in. Aukatski sighed. "Why don't we worry about finding her first, then just ask her what we have to give her in return?" Hanabusa grinned, coughing. "That was what i was going to say i just... handn't though of it yet..." Ruka rolled her eyes, walking over to a table that held a map inside its drawers. "Finding Seirin is enough of a challenge. We need to think of some idea's for where she would be now." She opend a drawer, pulling out a map of the town and it's surrounding villages. She laid it on the table infront of them all, pointing to the center. "This is where we are, Kuran Mansion." Hanabusa pointed to a small village on the outskirts of town, surrounded by tree's. "How about we look there? Theres heaps of tree and it seems like a small, quite village." Aukatski nodded. "You're right, she would most likely be found somewhere quite and out of view. This village doesn't seem too big and its in the middle of a forest so it would be hard to spot." Senri and Rima nodded, agreeing to start the search there.

 Ruka walked into the kitchen, opening the fridge and rumaging through it. "We will need foo for the drive. Knowing Hanabusa, we will get 5 minutes down the road and he'll complain he is hungry." Hanabusa frowned. "Hey! I will not!" Aukatski walked to the window, observing the fact it was getting darker by the minute. "Should we go tomorrow? It's getting dark?" Rima shook her head. "No way, Seirin is usually most active at night anyway so we will have a better chance at finding her." Senri nodded. "By the time we get down there is will be pitch black so i'll go get the tourches." He walked upstairs, Rima closly following. "I'll pack the Pocky." She smirked, disappearing upstairs with Senri. Aukatski looked around. "I guess i'll go get the car ready." Hanabusa turned, chucking him the keys. "Mind cleaning it while your there? I couldn't be bothered doing it myself." Aukatski growled, storming off outside as he mumbled to himself. Hanabusa grinned, pleased with himself. "Now i know how Kaname felt having us as servants!" Ruka turned to him as she continued to stack food onto the kitchen table. "Servants? We followed Kaname by our own free will, we can't be called servants!" Hanabusa shrugged, walking upstairs. "Im just sayin!" Ruka sighed, packing the last of the food into her bag before throwing it over her shoulder. 

They all gathered outside as the final preparations for the trip were completed. Aukatski smiled, dusting his hands off. "The cars all sorted, when your ready we can head off!" They all nodded, making their way into the car. "I'll drive!" Ruka tossed her bag into the boot before closing it and walking to the front of the car. Hanabusa grinned clipping his seatbelt in. "Allright! Lets do this!" Rima sat next to him, rolling her eyes as she clipped hers in also. "We may not even find her, i don't know why your so exited Hanabusa..." He frowned, crossing his arms. "Tch. Not with that attitude we wont..." Ruka started the car, opening a map beside her to help her get to the town. "It should take us about an hour to get there." Hanabusa groaned, his smiled fading. "An hour?!" Senri smirked. "Don't worry, Ruka packed plenty of food." Hanabusa frowned. "Hey!" They all laughed as Ruka pulled out of the drive way, starting their trip. 

 (Stay tuned for Chapter 5, The Right Decision?)