Chapter 25: Avoiding & Pretending (part 2)

Começar do início

“Dom you have to, it’s like the most important part along with the Ferris wheel.”  I begged.

“Aren’t we a little old,” he said.

“So what? Who care? Not me, so lets go…” I said as he let out a deep breath.

“Alright I guess.”

When it was our turn to go on we sat on two horses beside each other. I could see Dom looking around uncomfortably but as soon as the ride started and he saw people a lot older then us just laughing and having a good time he decided to join in.

“Ok so maybe this isn’t that bad…” he said as we got out.

“Told ya…” I said.

“Now funnel cake and cotton candy time…”  I said with a smirk.

I took Dom on every ride, played every game, and ate the most important carnival foods.

I had such a good time and so did Dom, eventually he let go and just had fun something that I think he needed as much as I did.

“So what’s next?” Dom asked as we left the carnival. I had a big fluffy unicorn in my hand that Dom won.

“Just follow me…” I said with a smirk and he did to a tattoo parlor not to far away.

“What the hell are we doing here? Didn’t you already get one?” he asked and I nodded with a smile.

“But now its time for a piercing…” I said with a smirk.

“Oh no no no no” he said.

“But yes, come on” I said.

“Ellie’s rubbing off on you to much Hailie…you cant” he said.

“But I cant and I will, stop being a baby and come on.” I said as I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the tattoo parlor that was covered in neon lights.

My eyes wandered over the wall covered in tattoo designs for a few moments before I walked over to the girl that stood at the front desk. She had short purple hair, black eye shadow, more then 5 piercing on her face, and tattoos covering her neck.

“How can I help you?” she asked pleasantly.

“Uhm I'm thinking about getting my belly button pierced.” I said as I heard Dom let out a deep breath behind me.

“Ok cool, just wait a few moments and we’ll be right with you,” she said and I nodded as I went to sit by Dom.

“I cant believe you're doing this, isn’t the tattoo rebellious enough?” Dom asked.

“It’s not about rebelling, it’s about being a normal teen for once, enjoying life and living with no worries.”

“Hakuna Matata?” he said and I couldn’t help but laugh.

“Exactly.”

“Hailie Adams…” the girl called and as I stood up I looked down at Dom.

“Now are you going to come with me and hold me hand…” I asked as he let out a deep breath of hesitation and got up from his seat reluctantly.

As I walked into the small room with Dom following behind I said a large man in his 40s covered in tattoos. His hair was in a ponytail, and he had a small white beard.

“So a belly piercing for the young lady?” he asked and I just nodded.

“Come sit down right here…”he said pointing to the chair under a large lamp.