SURPRISE: Genda x Reader

Exactly what the title says. Nothing too special .. but I hope you enjoy. :)

~.~.~

"Okay, okay, I get it, no touching, jeez," You said, rolling you eyes and placing back the spoon as your teammate glared at you. It was currently fourth period, cooking class and you were paired with this .. this girl who wanted you to do nothing at all. 

Your first thought was like, okay, she's gonna do everything, yay bay, but when she started scowling and screaming at you when you did or touched literally anything, it made you regret being paired with her when you could've switched with someone else too. 

After all, you're (l/n) (f/n), the golden girl of Teikoku. Everyone would want to be with you. Looks, grades, body, friends, you had it all. 

She started mumbling after pushing her specs further up her nose and went back to mixing stuff together and you tsk-ed. 

"You know what, I'm just gonna go. You do this .. whatever it is that you're doing since you definitely don't want me here." You gave her one last glare before pushing yourself off the table you were leaning on and grabbing a chocolate bar, walked towards the door. 

The teacher was not in class so you began unwrapping the chocolate and took one bite, resisting the urge to moan out loud because, well, chocolates are heaven. Period. 

You stopped in the empty hallways once, thinking of where to go. Having no other place to go, you decided to head towards the tree in the backyard kinda thing. It was a common place everybody knew, but nobody would be there right now as they had classes. 

Humming a random tune to yourself, you made your way to the back, the chocolate slightly melting on your warm fingers. You took a look around, and pretty sure you were alone, you licked the melted delicacy off your fingers. 

If anybody would see me like this .. 

A giggle escaped your lips. They thought you were all bitchy and all, you know, the one who stuff salads and stay away from calorie full food. But here you are, licking chocolate off your fingers. 

You sighed contently as you saw the quiet surrounding. It was good to be without all those plastic people. You made your way to the tree, small twigs breaking under your foot as you stepped on them. 

You froze as you heard soft breaths from behind the tree. But being the curious girl you were, you took small steps and found .. 

"Genda?" He jolted awake at your voice, looking around with tired eyes. When he spotted you, they narrowed and so did yours. 

Let's just say you both never had a good relationship with each other.

As you looked into his eyes, you noticed something and scoffed. "Would you look at that, the amazing goalkeeper of Teikoku, skipping classes to sit and cry." You gave him a look of fake-pity as his glare intensified. 

"Leave me alone, (l/n)." He said, and you plopped yourself beside him, a fair distance between you both. You both just sat there in silence, before you broke it with a snicker. 

"Okay, let me guess, Naomi?" You asked, chuckling as his eyes widened. 

"H-How did you .. ?" 

Because you look at her how I look at you.

Instead, you scoffed, "Oh please, practically the whole school knows about your pathetic feelings for her." 

"Atleast I don't sleep around."  He leaned back in the tree trunk with a satisfied smile on his face.