Fudou Akio.

Hello, y'all !

A Fudou Akio x Reader for my bae KiRiha_Mitsu <3. She's amazing. Check out her amazing stories. (i'm her editor btw ;) ) Hope you like it, love.

Happy reading ! ^-^ 

~.~.~.~.~ 

"Ahaha, sicko."

Your left eyebrow twitched at the voice and you turned to glare at Fudou Akio, who stood there, leaning against the door frame. Arms crossed over his chest with his eyes closed, a smug smile playing on his lips.   

You opened your mouth but got cut off by a sneeze. A loud one, in fact. 

He snickered as you grabbed another tissue, blowing your nose. "Why are you here, Fudou?" You demanded, sitting up around the heap of blankets on your bed. 

"Oh, that." He stood straight, "I was just visiting a sick friend." He flashed a sweet smile which made you scrowl. 

"L-Lea-" You growled, as you, once again, sneezed. 

"Okay, okay. I'm going to see Fumio. Wouldn't wanna get sick too." He grinned, making you roll your eyes. 

"Whatever." You laid down again, eyes glued at the ceiling as a soft groan escaped your lips. 

You. Were. Sick. 

Fever. Get soaked in rain and this is what happens. 

Apart from, the runny nose and throbbing pain being sick does have it's perks, eh? 

No school. Crush visiting you .. uh, not really. He said he was visiting Fumio, right?  

So yeah, you have this HUUUUGE crush on the mohawk boy for a little over a year now. He is in your twin brother's class and also happened to get along with him, thus, the home visits (not that you were complaining). 

You heard from Aki and many other people that he likes you too. As in .. like-like. But the way he insults you freely, it just, doesn't look like it. So you decided you wouldn't let him catch a trace of your feelings until you have that feeling that he feels the same. 

Humming a random tune, you turned to the side as you heard laughter from downstairs. 

Seems like they're having a good time, huh?

Well, don't know about that, but let's say, you just said that too fast. 

A loud shattering sound, followed by several profanities made you sit up straight in the bed. Putting on your panda slippers, you hurried downstairs, stopping just at the bottom. 

"Holy --" You trailed off as you found the two boys.

Fumio was struggling trying to clean up the pieces of shattered glass while Fudou was  sitting on the sofa, clutching his left foot in his hands. Blood. 

Their heads snapped up towards you as you sneezed, yet again. 

"(f/n), hold sht, I'm so sorry, we were just fooling around and -" Fumio started, panic evident in his voice. 

"- and this stupid asdfghj decided it was funny to drop a whole -" You walked and pulled one of the drawers as the swearing continued while your bro apologized. Taking the first-aid kit in your hand, you walked up to the sofa where the both lads sat. 

"- ah, you're just - What is that?" Fudou asked staring at the box in your hand. 

"A first-aid kit, genius. Wouldn't want a dead body on my floor." You rolled your eyes, kneeling in front of him.  You took his foot in your hands, flinching as you saw a piece of glass stuck in his foot, with blood oozing from the sides.