Let's Call It MECH-X5! Part 1

Start from the beginning

"It's nice to meet you guys, I wish you had a better way to start school." I chuckled.

This maybe the start of a great friendship.

——

School so far today has not been so bad, actually pretty good. Considering I had three friends to help me.

Ryan, Spyder, and Harris got cleaned up, it's sad that the freshman are bullied, I'm a freshman and I'm not bullied, well, not yet anyway.

Ryan told me something awesome, he has the power to control technology. At first I didn't believe him, then he showed me by making a bunch of treats come out of the vending machine. I told him it was wicked. Also, his eyes turned an aqua color, which is pretty.

The guys and I were sitting on the bleachers outside, waiting for his Ryan's brother, Mark and his friend to run by so we can prank him. The waste truck was here and it was putting oil in the ground.

"Okay you guys, keep your eye on the waste truck and keep your eye on varsity." Ryan smirked, watching the man put oil in the ground. "Let's see how funny they think it is when they're coated in gunk."

Unless is backfires, and goes on us. If it sprays on us for some reason, I can't help, because I can't reveal my secret.

"I don't know, Ryan. There could be unintended consequences." Harris commented, not to sure about his prank.

"You know what, my good friend Harris here, he makes a good point, but just hear me out, do it." Spyder encouraged Ryan, smiling.

"I'm gonna have to go with Spyder." Ryan glanced up at Harris, who rolled his eyes.

"Do whatever you want, but if it backfires, don't blame Harris for trying to stop you." I added looking at Ryan, who gave me a playful glare.

Ryan focused on the waste truck, and made his eyes turn blue. Suddenly. something on the truck exploded, and Ryan gasped in pain, squinted his eyes. What's happening?

Ryan shook his head, and continued to focus on the truck.

"Something's wrong with my power!" Ryan exclaimed in pain. I griped his shoulder with worry

"Turn it down!" I told him, raising my voice.

"I'm trying!" Ryan exclaimed, struggling.

I saw the tube lift up from the ground, and pointed at us. I gave it a look. Oh great...

"Oh no." Us four said, and we got squirted with the gunk.

Everyone ran up to us, and a girl holding a phone in our faces, spoke first.

"Hi, Cassie Park, That's Cassie P on Grammy Grams Spark net and every bid, streaming live. Now, tell me how does it feel to be the only freshman to be double dumped on the first day of school?" The girl named, Cassie, asked. I gave her a slight glare and started to pick of the pieces of gunk out of my hair.

"Annoyed, now that it's on the internet." Ryan mentioned, and I heard chuckling. I turned to find Mark and his friend.

"Looks like lunch is on him." The friend chuckled, and nobody got what he said.