: 4 :

I heard a bell ring, as everyone started running inside. "Children!! Supper is ready!" Yelled Miss Peregrine, standing on the porch.
The sky was already turning a dark shade of purple.
Once me and Emma arrived, there were three unoccupied seats.
I knew Millard was there because he was wearing a jacket.
And then I noticed a girl with red hair. Not the same as Miss Dove's, but hers was more vibrant in color.
Her hands were on a porcelain teapot.... resting there.
When she removed her palms from the pot, there were two hand shaped prints, glowing as if they had been heated by over a thousand degrees!
I sat down in the empty seat next to Emma, who had already strapped herself to her chair.
The girl with fiery hands put on two black rubber gloves onto her hands and carried the teapot back to the dining table. She smiled at me.
"Hullo. I don't believe I've seen you around here. Im Olive. Pleasure to meet you. What is your name?" She asked nicely.
Before I could answer, Miss Peregrine interrupted and asked,
"Eleanor, do you mind telling us about yourself?".
I took a deep breath and looked around the table. I recognized everyone except this one boy at the opposite end, facing Miss Peregrine . He stared at me with dark hazel eyes.
Suddenly, I felt nervous.
The boy was handsome.
I began to explain to everyone about who I was.
"Erm..... Hello.... My name is uhh........." I trailed off.
The unknown boy scoffed, his curls bouncing as he laughed.
"Mister O'Connor! I believe I have taught you manners and how to treat our guests! Apologize this instant!" Miss Peregrine said, scolding the boy.
"Sorry." He said smirking, an embarrassed look in his eyes.
I started again.
"Hello. My name is Eleanor Crofford..... Im 17 years old and I can control the wind."
******

Boom I just Introduced Enoch O'Connor

....

-June