Into Our Utopia

Yay! You made it here! Thanks, and enjoy:)
-------------------------------------------------------
When the bus left them at the side of the road, Dipper and Mabel were attacked with hugs. Grenda almost smashed all of Mabel's bones, and Candy skewered her a few times with her new paper clip gloves. Dipper, however, ended up smushed between Soos and Wendy. He felt his face turn a bit pink, but hoped no one had noticed.
It had been a year since the last time Dipper and Mabel had set eyes on Gravity Falls, and were glad to see that it was still not destroyed or whatever.
"Lets go dudes! The Mystery Shack awaits!" Soos bellowed, grabbing their luggage, almost falling when he picked up the overstuffed suitcase. "Woah, what do you dudes have in here?"
"ALL of my sweaters! Plus a couple extra." Bubbled Mabel. She was so glad to be back, away from the normal school she had to go to. It had been sort-of fun, but she couldn't keep her mind off of her summer in Gravity Falls. Her regular life had seemed so boring after all of the excitement, even though it wasn't all enjoyable.
       As they walked away, Dipper noticed that  girl Mabel was talking to on the bus was walking down to the dock, by herself. He didn't think much of it though, and decided to ignore her.
      The Mystery Shack came into view, and Mabel yelled "RACE YA!" and took off.
      "Oh, it is on!" Dipper ran as fast as he could, which resulted in him stumbling, and falling on his face.
       Everyone laughed, and so Dipper had to join in. Hearing the commotion outside, their two Grunkles walked out of the shack.
       "Grunckles!!!!" Mabel squealed, tackling them with hugs, and Stanley Pines chuckled. Stanford was a bit more reserved, but joined in when Dipper ran up to him.
      "Grunckle Ford!!! I want to talk to you, I have so many ideas, and I was wondering if you thought it was a g..good idea if I...." Ford cut him off with a tight hug, and Dipper again felt his face turn pink. He had been rehearsing this speech on the bus, not wanting to embarrass himself in front of his role model.
"I'm sooooooo glad you guys came back for the summer! I thought you guys were gonna sail the Stan o' War the whole year, and we weren't gonna be able to see you." Mabel bubbled yet again, wanting to make sure they were staying for the whole summer.
"I wasn't about to miss you two this summer." declared Grunckle Stan, placing his hand on Dipper's shoulder.
         Dipper pretended not to notice the new scar present there.
       "Lets head in!" Soos said, lugging the bags up the steps of the Mystery Shack, his fez falling off in the process.
-------------------------------------------------------
Next chapter will be longer and have loooots of plot in it! And remember reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, byeeeeeee!