"Let's just forget about her," Rihanna suggested, "because you know what's important now? I might be pregnant. And I could even be pregnant with twins. Wouldn't that be bomb as fuck?"

Drake laughed. "It really would be. You'd be a fantastic mother. I just didn't know you'd be all for it at this point in your career. You're going up continuously, I feel like pregnancy would slow you down."

"Nothing slows me down," Rihanna snapped, adding, "a whole abusive relationship did nothing to my career but make it stronger. So, in that case, I can handle pregnancy."

Drake smiled gently. "You truly are such a phenomenal woman, you know that?" He pressed his lips to hers, taking in her scent and her soft lips. He brushed his lips to her ear, whispering, "Date night ends at my house tonight."

Rihanna smirked at him and he rested his hand on her upper thigh, therapeutically moving it up and down.

Weeks later, the couple cruised down the streets of Toronto. "I'm so excited for you to see Mom again," Drake said, squeezing her hand. "She's been missing you and wondering about us a lot."

"I'm ready to see her again, too. It's been a minute." Rihanna reminisced to when her and Drake were only friends with benefits for the thousandth time in 2015. Rihanna remembered hearing Drake rap about his mom's reaction on If You're Reading This It's Too Late.

Having conversations with mama, man, my life is a mess
Ain't been returning the texts, so she been reading the press
She got Google Alerts, them shits go straight to her phone
She worry 'bout me from home, you know she raised me alone
She said, "I heard you back with you know who"
I told her, "girl, I'm always back with you know who"
And she like, "who are we kidding? You're 27, you just being you
You're your father's child, man, thank God you got some me in you"

That was the last time Rihanna heard about what Sandi thought of her, and it bothered her to this day.

Drake pulled into Sandi's driveway. He got out and opened Rihanna's door for her, who wrapped her coat around herself tighter. Drake led her to the front door, and he stuck the key in the door, opening it. Sandi was sitting in the living room on the couch, sipping from a mug.

"Hi son!" She got up slowly, hugging him tightly. He gently picked her up off of the floor in the generous hug and put her back down. Her eyes locked with Rihanna's and she frowned.

"No need to worry, mama. We are official."

"Is that so?"

"Yes, and she might be pregnant." Drake enthusiastically placed his hand on Rihanna's lower stomach.

"Pregnant? Hm..." Sandi took a long sip from her cup and set it on the coffee table. "Will there be a marriage?"

Drake shrugged. "I'm not actually sure yet."

"What do you mean you're not sure yet?" Rihanna questioned, folding her arms. "I'm worthy of having your kids, but not having your last name?"

"That's not what I meant..." Drake sighed.

Rihanna scoffed. "I don't care how you meant it. It's all about how it came out to me. You deadass sound so disrespectful." Drake glared at Rihanna in contempt and their voices simultaneously rose in volume.

"What's with all the yelling?" A loud voice pierced through the room and the color instantly drained from Drake's face. Rihanna locked eyes with the woman and frowned, murmuring,

"What is she doing here?"

"I have no idea."

Sandi scurried over to the female rapper, hugging her tightly and greeting her. "Good morning, sweetheart." Nicki was dressed in a Victoria's Secret pink athletic wear set and some boots. She had on minimal makeup and light gloss. Her eyes were tired as if she hadn't slept in days.