At this moment, I just feel like I'm being pushed into a tight coner just so everyone could catch a glimpse of my suffering. No one really cared about how I feel and how I think. I expect it from everyone else, but from April, thats just crazy. She gave me that last bit of hope that I will be able to realize that I had a mother figure in my life all along, but that hope has now scattered into small fragments of negative and pessimism. Hiding something so crucial and important from me just to spring it on me on my birthday is like you want to seem me miserable.

I feel as if I could never catch a break and I'm being pushed past my breaking point. How much more could I handle before I go mad?

Digging into my Betsy Johnson side bag I grasp my grip upon my wrist watch. I stare at the face of the old watch noticing that it was 8:32 PM. Being so upset with my aunt brushed away the thought that I'll be out here on my own, in the dark walking, this was definitely not safe.

Sighing at the time I stuff the time band back into the side bag before continue my walk.

Trenching through the littered streets I kept my eyes alert. Anything could happen in a spit of a second. Turning the corner I approach a quiet and clear street. Although I didn't live to far, I never actually stepped foot on this very street. The street lights shined bright serving as the light in a place full of darkness, something that I need. Continuing my rhythmic thud of slowly walking I scan the block. The houses that stood in mid height seemed fair. They weren't unkempt like many other houses, but they also weren't luxurious. They were just nice one story houses with small blotches of grass placed in front of them.

I continued walking observing kids work of art that was displayed on the sidewalk by various colors of chalk. I smiled sligtly at the crooked hearts, disformed smiley faces and tilted hopscotch lay outs. It was evident that these kids had a good time while they were out, lucky for them.

Drifting off in my thoughts, I decide to let my legs take me anywhere. I had no specific destination as of now. Taking multiple turns and short minutes of walking straight, I approach a loud block. Rap music thumpes from strong bass speakers while the scent of alcohol and cigarettes polluted the air. Loud talking and lauging could be overheard as random people enjoyed their time. Alongside the curb a diverse group of cars parallel parked behind each other if the couldn't slip into the drive way of the medium sized home that was hosting the party.

Old heads sat in chairs on the porch driveway or sidewalks immersing themselves in different conversation. Not trying to be a burden, I step off of the sidewalk going around them through the glass. I continued my walk earning a fair distance between them. As I kept on with my journey a screech of tires haulted me in fright. As my heart rate accelerated the car produce a long honk alerting me. Turning around I noticed the vehicle began to be surrounded by men and women all lining up near the driver seat window like kids at the ice cream truck.

As the person behind the dark tinted windows began to make exchanges with the men, they looked around before walking right back to their previous spot. Multiple men and women held handshake with each other all smiling afterwards.

I shook my head knowing exactly what was going on, drug transactions. It disappointed me how happy the people got after they recieved food for their inner demon.

I've always wondered why people did drugs. Was it because of the things they go through in their daily lives? Or was it because they just liked the numb high they recieved as the drug was slowly, but surely killing them.

It was all confusing to me. Why do illegal and health affecting substances when you have a world full of alternatives? People just never think of the future, hell- they barely think at all. Biting off more than they can chew causes them sulking in a deep stage of addiction willing to do anything for another sample of their favorite drug. It was saddening to actually witness a cold hearted person actually give them these substance instead of trying to help. That person is so caught up in the money making fast life that they don't even realize that they're the cause of many people dying or on the verge of dying.