Chapter 8: The Interview

Start from the beginning

"If I don't wake you up you don't get up!?".

It is partly her fault seeing as the boy is in the ninth grade and she has to wake him up for school every morning.

The boy groggily walked out and headed in the bathroom.

Approximately thirty minutes later.

I washed the plate and mug I used and as I was heading in the bathroom to brush my teeth I realized that the door was still locked I didn't get to immediately wash my plate as I got to the sink because my aunts roommate took over the sink cooking breakfast for her children so I laid them at the counter then packed my bag with the necessary documents I was told t bring in my bag.

My sister and her daughter were ready and all even now my teeth remained unbrushed, she was closing up her door and I was waiting on the bathroom.

"What are you waiting  on?"

"I haven't brushed my teeth"

She rolled her eyes  and shook her head but said nothing.

I saw his mother in the kitchen and asked her if he was still inside she replied with a nod.

Well isn't that great?

Minutes later the bathroom door opened and I rushed I. there like there was no tomorrow by then my aunt was out the house and heading over to her friends house who gives her a ride to school every morning.

I think that's the fastest I've ever brushed my teeth.

I ran my way next door just in time to catch the car.

Would she leave without me?

Ha! Don't you already know the answer?

Yes yes she would.

They seemed surprised to see me, Katherine and her fiancé who I only know as Mr Dunkin.

Still they didn't say anything and she just drove the radio filling the silence.

My aunt said that she would just let her drop me off at the school and I could just take a taxi to the place that held the interview to which I agreed.

We approached the school and I got out with no interrogation.

My aunt said I should call her if anything goes wrong or if the place looks run down I shouldn't even bother going in I should just come back.

She cares?

I said okay and went to the bus stop I only had enough bus fare to go to  the place and from back to my aunta school.