Part 2

A few weeks later.......

Padge's P.O.V

It's our second day of our UK and Irish tour, we just done Belfast last night and now we are in Dublin to play The Olympia Theater. It felt so fucking good to be back in Ireland as we haven't played here in so many years, the Irish fans are insane, we so gonna consume ridiculous amounts of Guinness tonight after the gig haha.

Right now I'm in the need of a lot of alcohol because my girlfriend Caroline is doing my fucking head in, she knows damn well we on tour and she is already on my tits about how long I'm away from her, enough is enough now, I'm getting really fed up with her and I'm feeling right now single is a whole lot better than this fucking shit!!!

We are currently doing rehearsals before doing our meet and greet, tonight is gonna be awesome. While She Sleeps and Coldrain are our support for this whole tour. We plan on doing a very long tour, with obvious days and few weeks off here and there, we will be touring for well over a year before plans to work on another album, also this is our first tour with Jamie Mathias who we announced at the start of the year as a replacement for our old bassist Jai James.

Matt's P.O.V

Charlotte is doing my tits in. We so have to split up, this is not healthy all this arguing, especially for Evann our boy, it is not healthy for him listening to this shit!

I need to end it with Charlotte, I can see Padge is going through the same thing with Caroline who just happens to be bff's with Charlotte. They both must be teaming up to make both our lives hell.

It was hell cos Jamie our new Bassist is happy with Sarah and their little boy Jesse and Moose and his wife Stephi are in bliss, now that Stephi is expecting their first child.

Veronika's P.O.V

So far so good with Eric's mood, he has being in a good mood this whole week and yesterday he completely spoiled me for my birthday by taking me to the movies and then dinner and now today for the concert. Even work has noticed how good he is to me, could this be the start of him being nice and suddenly realising what a cunt he has being towards me these past few months, is this the real him or is this gonna go all south on me tonight?

We head inside with our tickets for the meet and greet, I was shocked that not many people are meeting the band. Eric was being really good so far but just as we got closer to get my copy of the band's new CD signed by the band, he takes the CD off me and said that he was getting it signed and he was getting his photo taken and not me, I was flabbergasted and very upset, I had tears in my eyes now and I was so embarassed cos we soon approached the band and I was very sure they saw him do that to me. We approached Matt and Padge first.

Matt: Hey guys, thanks for coming

Eric: Hi I'm a big fan, delighted ye guys are back here in Dublin

Matt: Thank you, so glad to be back too, it's being too long, do ye guys want a photo?

Eric: I love to thank you

Matt: What about your girl here?

Eric: She only tagged along today cos I made her, she don't really know who ye guys are if I'm honest.

I made the biggest shocked face behind Eric's back as I was taken aback, I just couldn't believe it, Padge saw this and he gave me a slight smile but Eric copped it, after he had his photo taken with the band by me, he thanked the band and just grabbed my arm and we went to our seats up on the balcony.

Padge's P.O.V

We were doing our meet and greet now and not many people were coming in for it, I suddenly caught sight of a very beautiful girl, she was a brunette naturally but she had her hair done blue and pink like Harley Quinn and it was sexy as fuck, she had a lovely black dress on with skulls all over it, and an amazing black hat with stars all over it. Fuck she has a boyfriend though or is he just a friend?

Just when they got nearer to us, myself and Matt copped the guy taking the CD out of her hand and saying something to her which made her looked shocked as hell, we were flabbergasted at this, but we had to act professional and not say anything and just grin and bare with it, so Matt started talking to them. I noticed, the girl just standing behind the guy and looked terrified to even speak let alone move, fuck what is this guy doing to her? I hate people like this fucker!

Matt: Hey guys, thanks for coming

Eric: Hi I'm a big fan, delighted ye guys are back here in Dublin

Matt: Thank you, so glad to be back too, it's being too long, do ye guys want a photo?

Eric: I love to thank you

Matt: What about your girl here?

Eric: She only tagged along today cos I made her, she don't really know who ye guys are if I'm honest.

I looked at her and saw she made a shocked face, I could tell she was a little hurt, she must be a fan of us and he does that to her, we grin and bare with it once again, I give the girl a slight smile as we made brief eye contact, fuck she is beautiful. That guy soon copped the smile I gave her and we all could only watch on as after the photo was taken, he said thanks and then he  grabbed her arm and walked towards the venue. Fuck I made it my mission to try spot her in the crowd to see if she was ok.