Chapter 24

Taylor- I can't believe Cameron pulled Alice to the side and not only that he followed us. I'm not just gonna let that go. I'm gonna text he and find out what his problem is.

Taylor: Hey Cameron what is your problem scaring Alice like that and you followed us

Cameron: I just want to be friends with her Taylor. I get that she's dating Nash and I'm not trying to get between that.

Taylor: well it sure seems like you are and she doesn't deserve that and you know it.

Cameron: whatever Taylor you can't stop me from being friends with her. We all know you still like her and this is why your doing this. You feel like if I come back in her life you definitely don't have a chance but get over it her and Nash are happy.

Taylor: what do I have to worry about she doesn't even want to talk to you. I know they are happy and I'm not the one trying to get between them.

Cameron- I am not going to give up being friends with Alice. She is really important to me and I don't care what Taylor says. He is just doing this for himself he's not worried about what she really needs. She needs all of us in her life. I'm going to do whatever it takes to make her not mad at me anymore.

Alice- I look over and I see Taylor looks really mad. I wonder what's wrong. All of a sudden I get a text. I look down and see its from Cameron so I just ignore it.