My Happy Life

Hello! This is the last part of the story. Don't worry there is an extra for this story😉. I'm so thankful for you all and I have few new stories for you.

Again thank you for reading and I know my english is terrible. I'm sorry.

You know what I don't own.

Let us begin!
_________________________

(Y/n)'s pov.

After the year apart from Law and the crew you finally united with them. Having a baby around was nice, but Law was new to things like this. It was kinda funny when he tried his best to get Kosuta to sleep. After 20 minutes you had to help him. It has been a little over a year from the day you joined them again. Kosuta was little over a year and you were walking towards the kitchen. Law suddenly hugged you and placed his hand on your belly.

"How are my two girls doing?" He asked placing his face on your neck. You smiled and turned around to hug him.

"How do you know it's a girl?" You asked and he just smiled. You already knew that the little angel growing inside you was a girl, but how did he?

"I just feel it." Law said and the two of you walked inside the kitchen. Inside the crew was making bets about the babys gender. Josh came running to you with Kosuta with him. The both hugged your leg and ran out of the kitchen.

"Those two sure are getting along." Ashika said and looked at you belly that was showing your pregnansy.

"That good. I wouldn't want them to fight each other all the time." You said while you and ashika giggled a little.

[Timeskip by four months]

"Okay. One more push." Ashika said and you did what she told you. You screamed in pain while holding Laws hand. Shachi was beside him looking at his hand that was on the edge of being crushed to little pieces. His face how ever didn't show a hint of pain. After the last push you heard the sound of a crying baby. All the pain in your body was gone and tears were rolling down from your eyes. Law walked beside Ashika and helped her to get the baby checked and cleaned. He took the baby and sat beside you.

"You did great. She is helthy." He said with his calm voice and laid her next to you.

"She is beautiful." You said crying.

"What should we name her?" Law asked and placed a kiss on your cheek.

"I was thinking Lami." You said and Law smiled.

"Trafalgar D. Lami. Sound wonderful." Law said and hugged you.

[Timeskip by four hours of sleep]

Law's pov.

"Can I go see mommy and the baby?" Kosuta asked with a wide smile on his face.

"After I give you something." I said and placed my old hat on his head. He laughed and looked at me. He looked a lot like me. I lifted him up and open the door to my room. (Y/n)-ya was sitting on the bed with Lami on her arms. Kosuta was looking at them and I sat on the bed next to them. Kosuta slowly moved closet to Lami. Lami looked at Kosuta. Her grey eyes were like mine. Kosuta smiled and carefully toucher his sisters hand. She took a hold of his finger and he laughed a little. Lami let go or him and he looked at (y/n)-ya smiling.

"Thanks mommy!" He said hugging her.

"Do you want to hold her?" She asked and Kosuta smiled. He nod and
(y/n)-ya told him how to hold her. She gave her to him and I sat next to her.

(Y/n)'s pov.

You looked at them and placed your hand on Laws hand.

"Look at them. They are so cute." You said and Law nod.

"So you gave him your old hat." You said.

"Yeah." He said and you placed your head on his shoulder.

"Remember what we used to be? We were lost and our soul black as night. Having only one dream. Now we have them." You said looking at him.

"You really saved me that day." You continued and he smiled.

"So did you." Law said giving you a kiss.

"We are like Moon and Shadow." You said looking at Kosuta and Lami.

" You said looking at Kosuta and Lami

"And those two are our Sun and Light." You said. Law and you held them and hugged them. You now had a family. This is your happy life. It might not be perfect, but you have them. You have the crew and friends. The door was open and Yuri and Siro walked in jumping on the bed. The placed their heads on your and Laws lap. The whole family was there. This is what happiness feels like.

"Thank you Law." You said and kissed him. His eyes showed warmth and love. It was that moment when you realized how lucky you are.

'You are my Moon and I'm your Shadow. Our children are the Sun and Light. The crew is our sky and our pasts are the pictures that burned in the fire of happiness'
____________________________

This was the story. I know it was short, but I still hope you liked it.

Thanks for your support.

See you in the next part!!