Wow. He seems nice. Maybe I'm just too... worried? No, I'm confused. I'm certain.

"*Down here, LOVE is shared through..."

Why is he stopping to think? Maybe he isn't as nice as he may seem....

"*...little white "friendliness pellets." "

What? God, I need to remember that I know nothing about this place. I'm being paranoid.

"*Are you ready?"

I nod to him.

"*Move around! Get as many as you can!"

I did so but... it hurt. Suddenly his face changed. Aw poop... why didn't I listen to my gut?

"*You idiot."

"*In this world, it's kill or BE killed."

POOPPOOPPOOPPOOOP!!!!

"*Die!"

Suddenly my soul was surrounded by his pellets. They were closing in until... I was healed and they disappeared! What?! Suddenly a flame hit the demonic flower. A goat lady came in my sight.

"*What a terrible creature, torturing such a poor, innocent youth."

I didn't seem to think about anything else except ... wanting to scream 'thank you' to her for saving my life. If she hadn't came when she did, I'd be dead!

"*I am Toriel, Caretaker of the RUINS."
"*I come down here everyday to check to see if anyone has fallen down."

Toriel? Wow, she's nice! I bet I can trust her unlike the flower. She tell me to follow her and so I do. No time to look back now! We enter a a room with a stair case. At the bottom there are leaves and a shiny golden light. I touch it.

(*The shadow of the ruins looms above, filling you with determination.)

Huh? That voice... but it's true! It fills me with determination!
I follow Toriel upstairs into the ruins. She stops by some buttons and a lever. There is another room but is blocked by spikes.

"*Welcome to your new home, innocent one."

Toriel was smiling at me. She really is nice.

"*Allow me to educate you in the operation of the RUINS."

Huh? What is there?

"*The RUINS are full of puzzles."

Oh poop. I'm not liking this... I don't know what will happen if I do something wrong...

"*Ancient fusion between diversions and doorkeys."
"*one must solve them to move from room to room."

Oh? So if I want to go somewhere ... oh ok so I better get good. She does the puzzle to show me how.

"*Please adjust yourself to the sight of them."

We walk to the next room. Water is running through this room. I see a bridge.