Author's Note

HeartBreakGirl_A:

Hello guys! For those who already done reading the part that I posted last time and those who havent started to read this before I wanted to inform you That I change the Plot of this Story. I wont based this story to the movie I told you before. Although theres also Fraternity here but Its very different to the Old one okay? so read this and be sure to Leave a comment of what you think :) Vote will be highly appreciated okay? Also your comments! Im reading all comments and im replying to that :) Thats a sure thing! You can ask or suggest something that you think will be good for this story , you know im a newbie writer and an advice from my readers will be highly appreciated . Thanks Because you read this. Thanks because you like this and if your not I still wanted to say thank you because you have read it! and unfortunately its not good enough for you thats why you dont like this story. Well thats all! stop the Drama Lol.

Vote and Comment guys!

Also read Break His Heart Operation! My First Story! Just find it on my Works :) And to inform all of you that BREAK HIS HEART OPERATION is very far from the Story BREAK THE CASSANOVAS HEART OPERATION okay? Its very DIFFERENT so dont you tell me that I Copied that Story cause I was able to read that only few weeks ago and maybe almost same title but not the plot okay? so to those who are telling me that im a copycat well I wanted to tell all of you that Dont be judgemental. I dont care what you say cause im not affected cause I know whats the truth okay? :) Maybe know me better before telling me that :) Why would I copy a story when I know that I can make my own? Haha. Well nevermind that. Hope youll read and Support this story! be a fan! Be a Heartbreaker! you know Im a HeartBreakGirl so i'll be calling my Fans a Heartbreaker :) Im really glad and Im so happy and thankful to those fan tweeting me and telling me that even though im a newbie ... im a good writer and they like my story telling me that im really good at it. Thank you guys :') Im overwhelmed and Im so grateful ya know. i love you guys! tweet me! @airatryxsha & @ariazaid ! Im not snob :) We can be friends! or maybe Bestfriends! :)

READ

For Hire: Slut Terminator

The Seductress

-HeartBreakGirl_A |December 25 2013|

MERRY CHRISTMAS ! :* Love you Heartbreakers! :)