Im fine

-Sky's POV-

I Rolled over and sighed. I had just remembered Ty's not here anymore. I did my normal routine for getting ready for school. I fixed my hair and put my shades on.

Walking to school I kept thinking about Ty. God i miss him!. This is going to be a really long day. 

"Hey Sky!" Jerome grated me at my locker. 

"Hi." i sighed

"Whats wrong?" Jerome said flipping his bangs.

"Ty had to move....I don't wanna talk about it see you guys later.." I Got my math book and closed the locker and walked off. The only good part of this whole thing is I'm not known as 'Mr Popular' Anymore. But the reason for it is ridiculus. Not many people glared or whispered about me and Ty as  much as they last Monday. 

I felt so lonely every time i had a class with Ty and he was not there the teacher would still say his name on role call and i have to explain. "Ty moved he's not going to be with us anymore."  And that kills me. 

I sat with the group at lunch today like normal. But all i was doing was putting my forehead on the table and looking down to text Ty. 

"Sky you seem down today whats up?" Jason asked 

"Um nothing I'm fine" i lied

"No your not stop lying!" Quinton stood up fixing his blue hair.

"Ill tell you guys later." I said still eyes glued to my phone.

"Oh my god sky don't play the dumb game!" Mitch shouted. 

"....Ty moved.." i mumbled.

"Ty what?" Seto asked quietly 

"Ty  moved." Jerome said louder so everyone can hear.

"Well...where?" Bodil asked drinking his milk. 

"To Virginia." Everyone Was shocked! Bodil spit out all his milk but no one cared. 

"WHAT!?!?!" everyone said 

"Ya....I really don't wanna talk about it." I think I'm going to go home early." i sighed and walked away to my locker to get my things.

                                                -Jerome's POV-

"That scrap book is becoming a better and better idea." I said going though all the photos of Ty and Sky. (That rimes XD) 

"Ya....This is really getting Sky down." Jason said

"What do we do we cant just let him stay depressed everyday! that's like Me moving from Jerome!." Mitch said taking my hand under the table. 

Bodil began to snicker. "Sorry." He said still laughing "what are you laughing at?" Kermit asked "The milk i spit out is everywhere!" He kept laughing. "Ok lets go to class." I started to laugh and handed Bodil paper towels. Mitch took my hat off and messed with my hair and went to class. He knows how much that bugs me.