Chapter 1

My sword was ripped out of my hand as one of Valentine's men, stepped on my wrist, causing me to scream out in pain.

"Valentine will be happy to see his daughter, joining the army." The man said.

"Not if I have anything to say about that." The man was pulled away.

His back hitting the wall, with a groan, I slowly got up to see Raphael holding the guys neck tightly.

"I would give you a message to give back to Valentine, but I think I am just going to kill you instead." Raphael said.

He broke the man's neck before throwing him on the ground.

I grabbed my sword wit h my not hurt hand as Raphael came over to me checking my wrist.

"It's not broken just bruised." He said holding it up to his lips.

"Thank you." I told him as he kissed my hand.

"Anything for my queen..." He said as he lifted me up.

Raphael carried me back to the institute, where I was met with Clary Izzy and Alec.

"Saga what happened are you okay?" My sister asked as Alec helped me stay up.

"I was fighting one of Valentine's men, I was struggling so Raphael came. He saved my life." I said.

Clary went in for a hug.

"Thank you for saving my sister, I owe you." Clary said.

"None of that."

Alec helped me to my room as Clary came in.

"I told you not to go after Valentine's men and that's what you did." Clary said.

"I'm sorry C, I went out to fight a demon. My intentions weren't to get into it a fight." I told my twin.

"Come on Clary, Saga is smart and way more skilled. Plus a down worlder loves her." Alec said as I smiled.

"Magus changed you, high five!" I said cheerfully as We both high five.

Clary gave him a glare as Alec gave me a sorry look before walking out of the room as Clary started to follow.

"Get some sleep sis, I'll wake you up when we hear more about Jace."

I smiled at my twin before cuddling into the blankets.

A.N

This first chapter is cheesy and short, but I promise all the other chapters will be longer and better.

Don't forget to Vote, Comment, Follow!