Interview- Princessharley

Hello :) x

So I decided to interview My Favorite authors and Here They Are :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) How did you discover about Wattpad ?

I was searching in the app store on my phone when I came across wattpad. After reading a few stories I joined the site.

2)How did you get the inspiration to write "Silence" ?

A little bit of Silence came from a dream (most of my stories start as dreams!) I dreamt that I couldn't talk and just developed the story from there.

3) How does it feel to be noticed on wattpad ?

I love writing so getting noticed wasn't really something huge to me , I'm just very lucky that people like what I have written, grateful for my readers support.

4) When did you first start writing ?

I first started writing in August 2010. I wrote something when I was 15, But it sucked .

5) What is your favorite writing catergory?

My favorite writing category to write is romance, defenitly. I also like horror because you can kind of go a little crazy! (not literally )

6)What do youn prefer on your stories ?Comments ,Votes, Or Reads ?

Hmmm probably comments ,of course I love when people read and take time to vote but , I love ,love , love hearing what people think!

7) What advice would you give struggling writers ?

Advice.... Don't give up, If something you write doesn't get many reads doesn't mean it's bad, just undiscovered. Don't take criticism to the heart, not everyone willn like what you write and thats okay.Here's how to deal with non-constructive criticism .*shrug*

8) What message would you give your fans ?

A message to my fans .. THANK YOU <3 you guys !