Lithuania grabbed Poland’s lifeless body. “no... no!!” He started to cry.

“Why! Why did you kill him!!” Russia did not say anything. “TELL ME WHY!! DAMMIT!!”

“Because you are mine!” Russia dropped the gun and stood in front of him.

“I will never be yours”

“Then I will kill you!” Russia grabbed his shoulder and squeezed hard, this made Lithuania cry in pain. Suddenly Russia hugged him, he suddenly felt sorry for his tiny lover.

“Kill me please!” Russia look at Lithuania in shock, had he really caused him that much pain that he wanted death? Getting up Russia glanced down at Lithuania, “No!”

Lithuania’s eyes filled with tears, he then started to beg for death. But each time Russia said no.

“I am not going to kill you!” Russia handed the gun to Lithuania, the gun that was used to kill Poland. “But you can kill your self!”

Lithuania wiped his bloody finger across the top of it then placed his finger on the trigger. “I wonder..?” he whispered to himself. He then took in a deep breath and shot Sasha in the stomach. She keeled over on the floor, crying in pain. Russia leapt to her side and started to place pressure on her wound.

Lithuania placed the gun to her head, “She is not like us! She is a human not a country! I wonder if it will hurt you if she dies!”

Russia quickly grabbed his wrist “No! Leave her!”

“Why? Why should I? Did you leave Poland when I asked... Did you show him any mercy? No you didn't.” Lithuania pressed down on the trigger of the gun and shot Sasha in the head. Russia eyes widened and Sasha's body fell onto him, placing more blood over him. Slowly Russia moved her body and place her on the floor, he then got up and stared down at Lithuania.

“Do you hate me...? Do you hate me Russia?” He said looking into his cold eyes. Russia did not say anything, he grabbed Lithuania and smiled. Russia pulled up his tap and threw Lithuania to the floor.

“You shall die now!!” And with that he whacked him in the stomach with the tap. Lithuania started to cry in pain, and looked over at Poland.

“I will be with you soon!” Russia whacked him in the stomach again forcing him to cough up blood. “Rus...sia...?” He hits him again. “Are you happy?” Russia started to smile, whacking him in the shoulder causing him to scream out.

“I am a little happy, da!”

“You really do have no heart!” Lithuania whispered as he spat out blood from his mouth. Russia stopped hitting him, and dropped his tap.

“You think I have no heart?” He grabbed at his chest as his heart started to hurt.

“I know you have not heart!!” Lithuania boldly said. Russia felt himself get very angry.

“I do have a heart!”

“Then why did you kill Poland!” Lithuania sat up and once again stared Russia in the eyes.

“Because if I can't have you then on one can!!” Russia grabbed Lithuania's chin, and kissed him on the cheek. Lithuania smiled.

“You are selfish, most people will be happy for their loved ones if they are happy...!” Russia didn't say anything he let Lithuania go and stood up. “You never will change!” Once again Russia felt himself get very angry, he picked his tap back up and swung it as hard as he could, hitting Lithuania on the head.

Russia looked around, he was now alone, surrounded by 3 dead bodies. Turning he found a chair, he sit on it and hugged his knees and started singing.

“Podsolnechnik, khoroshyee utro. Ty uveren, chto delaem eto, kak solnechnyĭ denʹ. Podsolnechnik, spravedlivoĭ warnin. YA budu lyubitʹ tebya, yesli ty prishel moĭ putʹ. Syeĭchas, yesli yestʹ veroyatnostʹ togo, chto roman naĭdet tebya, Luchshe ne naĭti vas smotryu v druguyu storonu. Syeĭchas, Ne pora li, nakonets, prinyatʹ yego. Sdelaĭte tak, ryealʹnaya ona kradet vashe dykhanie?”

*~ ~ ~*

translation for Russia's song!

Sunflower, good mornin'. You sure do make it like a sunny day. Sunflower, fair warnin'. I'm gonna love you if you come my way. Now, if there's a chance that romance will find you. better not find you lookin' the other way. Now, isn't it time you finally take it. Make it so real it steals your breath away?

Btw just to clear something up for you, Sasha is an spy that works for Russia. He cares about her like she was his daughter. This is the only time that Sasha has ever come into a story, and she doesn’t even talk. Oh well...

Thank you for reading :)