Kalos Champion

I'm so sorry this took so long to make, first I had a full 2 weeks of exams I had to study for, but I'm back, and my 6 week holiday starts soon so expect more updates

I DO NOT OWN POKEMON

Ash woke up under the willow tree, which was his home, and started thinking about his battle. "Lucario, would you like to go first this time?" Ash queried, his loyal canine Pokemon was leaning against the tree, with his arms folded and his eyes closed, he sighed and said "I would be more than happy to wipe the floor with his team" Lucario replied, at this Ash let out a small chuckle. "c'mon Lucario, your the one that tells me to be humble all the time" "that is a very good point master" "well, we'd best be going, we don't want to be late", and with that, Ash called out everyone's favourite, bright orange dragon, and flew towards the stadium.

Ash flew straight in through the top of the stadium, he never used the locker rooms because the press were always trying to find out who 'Satoshi' is. Charizard landed with a huge thud and Ash hopped off. He could see Calem walking out of his locker room, and he looked like he had just shit his pants at seeing Ash's Charizard. Although he had seen him the night before, seeing him now was more intimidating. Sitting around 9 feet tall, and a wingspan of about 12 feet, you could feel the heat coming from his tail flame 3 rows into the crowd, and they were at least 30 feet away.

"The battle between Satoshi and the current Kalos champion Calem Xavier will now start. This will be a 6v6 bat-" "I only need one" And the whole crowd fell silent hearing this, "okay this will be a 6v1 match, the battle will go until the trainers have no Pokemon left to battle. Is this ok?"

Ash and Calem both nodded "please release your Pokemon." and with that, came Calem's apocalypse. Ash released his loyal Lucario and it let out a small grant as it sat down and started meditating. Everyone grew confused with these actions, except the small mouse sitting on Ash's shoulder but brushed it aside as they saw Calem's Chesnaught. It was the same size as Ash's Charizard but let out a deafening roar.

"Battle Begin" (I'm not good at battle scenes, just deal with them ok)

"Chesnaught, start it off with Pin Missle"

"Take it" mumbled Ash. Lucario heard this and continued meditating.

Calem smirked when all of the missiles made contact with Lucario and a huge eruption of explosions ensued. The whole crowd went silent waiting for the dust to clear, and once it did, Calem wasn't smirking anymore

"Lucario, I'm bored already, Bone Rush" and with that, the canine made a bone out of raw energy and disappeared. He was so fast that the only person who knew where he was, was Ash.

"Spiky Shield" called Calem, but it was too late,there was a small 'bonk' and then Chesnaught slowly toppled over revealing a yawning Lucario with a bone in one hand.

"Chesnaught is Unable to battle, Lucario wins!" shouted the referee. The crowd was going insane, screaming 'Satoshi'

"Calem, send out your next Pokemon"

"......."

"Calem, if you do not send ou-"

"I forfeit"

"Are you sure Calem" questioned the referee

"....."

"Champion Calem has forfeited, meaning that Satoshi wins the match making him the new Champion, of Kalos, along with Sinnoh, Kanto, Hoenn and Unova!"

And after that the crowd went even crazier, they were jumping the barriers and trying to run up to Ash, but out of the corner of his eye, he saw Calem shoot him a dirty glare and return to his locker where Serena was waiting. Ash quickly threw out Charizard again and he let out the biggest roar he could muster. The crowd that were rushing him stopped instantly and stared at the creature. Some even had to wipe the sweat off of their faces from the heat. Ash jumped on Charizard and they flew away, back towards his tree, to train his Pokemon and sleep. It started raining and Ash was too cold to sleep so he decided to warm up by training with his Totodile, who is now a Feraligatr.

Little did he know, Serena was watching him land from her room at the top of her house, she had rushed home once the battle had finished to feed Pancham and from the bottom of the hill she saw him call out his Pokemon. She decided she would invite him to stay with her and Calem, considering that it was raining and he was probably cold, she grabbed her coat and then ran out of the door and ran past the chauffeur straight up the hill.

When she arrived she could see Ash training with his Pokemon. She couldn't help but stare at him, he didn't have his cloak or shirt on and he was really fit, 'wow, he's really ho-'. He put his hands through his wet hair and without even looking at her he said "what are you doing here its raining?" . Serena walked over to him, avoiding all of the puddles that the storm had caused "would you like to come and stay in my house, it's far too cold for you to be out here when it's raining?" "well, first thing, i have lived in the wild for 7 years, i am used to a little bit of rain, second of all, I don't think the ex-champion would like the new champion living in his house would he?" "Well, no, but he'll have to deal with it, your my friend and your coming to stay with me, it's to cold for you to be out here!" She yelled Ash was trying to politely decline, mainly for the reason that he couldn't be with her anymore, but she was extremely adamant so he just had to accept. "Fine, but as soon as there's conflict I'm leaving, and I won't be staying long anyway, I'll only get in the way." "Ash Ketchum! You are coming with me, I lost you once and I won't lose you again!" Serena screeched at him. "U-mm-mm okay, whatever that means" said the oblivious boy."oh- ahh nothing, it meant nothing, now let's go." She said as she turned around to hide her red cheeks.

Yeah, so I'm not dead, on the outside at least, I'm still here. I really appreciate the constructive criticism, it really means a lot to me some people actually care how this turns out. I'm trying to learn more techniques to make my work easier to understand, JUST HANG IN THERE, things will only get better, I hope

Well see you next time

Enjoiii