Chapter 5

Mikes P.O.V

When the pizza arrived Jessica showed me the movie she picked out. The conjuring. Good choice.
"You actually picked a good movie this time." I told her as she bent down to put the disk in.
"Thank you. Thank you. No need for an applause." She said bowing as she got up. I laughed at her movement. She took a seat nestled up next me. She reached over me to reach a piece of pizza. I could tell she was struggling to reach the slice so I reached and handed her the piece.
"You know, I was close to getting that." She said grabbing hold of the pizza.
"Ya. In like 3 years." I said laughing. She scolded me and stuck her tongue out. I smirked at how childish she was.
The whole movie consisted of her gripping on to my arm and one time she was completely on my lap. I'm not complaining.. It was quiet adorable. When the movie ended her face was buried into the crook of my neck. Her scent smelt wonderful since she was this close. My wolf was going wild but I have to control him. Otherwise.. Things will go out of control.
"Is it over?" She said peaking through my shirt.
"It's over." I told her. She pulled away and still sat on my lap.
"See.. I wasn't scared!" She said trying to put on a serious face. She ruined it by laughing.
"Yea. Right" I said rolling my eyes playfully. She punched me in the arm and it was actually pretty hard.
"Ow." I said rubbing where he hit me.
"That's what you get!" She said with a proud smile. I tackled her to the ground and made sure I was on top.
"Hey. That's unfair! I was not ready." She said with a huff. I laughed at how childish she is.
"Well, always pay attention." I said with a smirk.
"I was. But.. Well.. Ok you know what.." She said trying to find a good comeback.
"Keep trying sweet heart." I said laughing. She hit my chest lightly and laughed. I was about to lean down to kiss her when I was interrupted by the front door opening and some one yelling "hello!"
"Oh crap! My sister." Jessica said squirming out of under me. I quickly stood up and helped her.
"Jessica you hom-. Oh. Hi Mike." Jessica's sister said with a surprised look.
"Amanda." I said with a wave.
"Sorry if I was interrupting anything." She said eyeing Jessica.
"Oh don't worry. You didn't interrupt anything." Jessica said looking up at me.
"Ya. We just finished a movie." I said. Amanda eyed the both of us before shrugging her shoulders.
"I'm going out again. Just needed to grab my phone charger." She said walking into the kitchen and then coming out with the charger.
"Ok. Bye." Jessica said nonchalantly. Amanda waved and left out the door.
"Soo.. Now what?" I asked her. She looked at me and then looked the other way.
"Hmm.. I don't know." She said shrugging her shoulders.
"Another movie? Or.." I said trying to offer ideas.
"Sure! No scary movie please." Jessica said interlocking her two hands into a begging position.
"Ok ok. How's... Finding Nemo?" I asked holding up the CD.
"Ah! Yes!" She said squealing. Oh.. I forgot, finding nemos her favorite movie. I placed the disk into the DVR and played it. We both snuggled up on the couch together and before you knew it Jessica was passed out comfortably in my arms.