We All Got Problems...

It was the end of the day and everybody was at their lockers putting away their books and talking. Kandice was looking at Roc-who was staring at her- from the corner of her eye. So she decided to go over there and go talk to him.

Kandice: Hey Chres.

Roc: Dice, you know you can call me Roc like everyone else.

Kandice: And you can call me Kandi like everyone else.

Roc: I see your point.

Kandice: So are gonna introduce me to your friends cause they seem to be staring mighty hard.

Roc: Okay.

They walked over to Ray Ray, Prodigy, and Princeton.

Roc: Guys this is Kandice, Kandice this is Prodigy, Ray-.

Kandice: Does anybody go by their birth names damn!

Roc: This is Craig, Rayan, and Jacob.

Kandice: Hey guys you can call me Kandi for short.

Craig: I'm Prodigy.

Rayan: I'm Ray Ray.

Jacob: I'm Princeton.

A car that has Kandice's sister in it honks it's horn.

Kandice: That's my ride. Bye guys.

Guys: Bye.

She starts to walk off but turns back around.

Kandice: Chres?

Roc: Yea Dice?

Kandice: Can I get your number?

Roc: Yea, *they do the whole exchanging number thingy*

The car honks.

Kandice: Bye Chres

Roc: Bye Dice.

The car honks.

Kandice: I'm coming! *walking to the car*

IN THE CAR>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Kaleah: Who was that cutie that you were talking to.

Kandice: (POV: My sister is such a fucking hoe! She has stolen all of my boyfriends in the past. I'm surprised that she hasn't caught something yet. Since she does let everything living male thing stick their thing everywhere.) None of your business!

Kaleah: Bitch don't get smart! You need to stop being a hoe!

Kandice: I'm a hoe?!? I guess it's opposite day because I am the COMPLETE opposite of a fucking hoe!

Kaleah: Who is at home believing lies because of your stank lies.

Kandice: That has nothing to do with it.

Kaleah: It has EVERYTHING to do with it.

Kandice knew she was right so the rest of the car ride was slient.

Kaleah: I need to change my instagram name its bee the same thing for a month now.

Kandice: (POV: DID THIS BITCH REALLY TIRED TO CHANGE THE CONVERSATION!!) How about dirty_hoe4life, Always_thristy, or maybe 0kids_4abortions_and2STDs!

Kandice got out the car since they had just pulled into the drive way. She went to her room and put in her music and put on Drunk In Love By Beyonce featuring Jay-z

I've been dranking

I've been dranking

I get flithly when that liquor get into me

I been thinking

I been thinking

Why can't I keep my fingers off you

 Baby I want you

Na N-

My sister Kaylan came in and messed up my WHOLE flow.

Kandice: Yes?

Kaylan: I heard about the blow out you had with Kaleah.

Kandice: And...

Kaylan: Tell me about this boy that you were talking to?!?

Kandice: (POV: I like Kaylan  MUCH more than I like Kaleah's hoe ass.) Umm...

Kaylan: Umm...nothing! Spill!

Kandice: You know who's-

Kaylan: Oh I got you! That is good...but is he going to find-

Kandice: Not right now we JUST started talking to each other again!

Kaylan: No need to get all defensive boo...*looks at the time* I got to go before I'm late for work.

Kandice: Peace

She left. That gave Kandice time to relax..,

WITH THE BOYS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Prodigy: *trying to sound like Kandice and batting his eyelashes* Chres? Can I get your number?

Princeton: *trying to sound like Roc* Fo' sho Dice.

The guys are all laughing except for Chres.

Roc: Ha ha ha! Very funny you guys.

Ray: Who even calls you Chres anyway? The only time I heard the name that sounded like Chres was that boy with the huge ugly nerd glasses named Chresanto.

Prodigy: I remember him the boy wore those ugly little buffalo hats and a low ponytail! His hair looked nappy as shit!

They all started to laugh and Roc let out a nervous chuckle. On the outside he was hurt and was sad that his thought of him like that. It mad him think that if it wasn't for her he would still be the same boy that his friends thought of-huge ugly nerd glasses...ugly little buffalo hats...low ponytail...hair looked nappy as shit. He would always think of himself as nothing.

Princeton: That boy was nothing. But I wondered what happened to him tho..

Ray: He is somewhere homeless drinking his own piss and eating his own poop. The boy looked grimy. like you said he was nothing and always will be.

Roc blood was boiling he was about to rech his breaking point and punch Ray in his face. But he calmed his self long enough to go to his car and walk and pull off. We all got problems...