Clueless

I got bored so I decided to write another chappie! <3,

Roc was walking down the halls of South Bay Highschool getting trampled by everyone as if he didn't exist. A boy knocked him over and made his books fly everywhere. People didn't notice that he was on the floor so the continued to walk all over him literally. But that was all behind him now. They cleared halls for him and nobody dared to lay a finger on him and he was loving every second, of every minute of the time he was there. He didn't feel like a dorky freshman with big glasses, braces with head gear attached, too long pants, extra long socks, and a low ponytail with a buffalo hat to match. He felt different...like a senior worthy of everyone's attention. He completely changed his image. He had contacts, gotten his braces taken off, clothes that fit properly, and he had cut his hair and wore it in little curls. There was a major decline in his grades and he was player. He treated girls with NO respect what so ever! They were all sluts in his eyes. Ever since she left him he's been an animal.

Kandice was walking home from cheerleading practice and spotted a boy about her age crawling home in in pain. She instantly ran to him she helped him to her house she cleaned him up and gave him some of her brothers old clothes to sleep in. She went into the closet grabbed some blankets and a pillow. That was way back then and she has so much to do and people to take care of. So she can't do generous things anymore like she wishes she could. When she left him it was the right thing at that time. But till this he still does know what they did together. So she now has a hardened heart because of that. But she saves a spot full of love for that on one special person. But who is it?

Roc was walking into South Bay Highschool feel like this year would be different that he would meet somebody special...and he would. Roc was walking to his locker when he saw his friends Prodigy, Princeton, and Ray Ray staring at something.

Roc: What are y'all looking at?

Princeton: The new jawn.

Ray Ray: Shawty' s body is banging!

Roc: Is that all you guys think about?

Prodigy: Well...yeah!

Roc: Aww snap I got the locker next to hers.

Everybody except for Roc: You better bag

Roc walk over to his locker shaking his head at the boys. His plan was to become friends with her then put the moves on her. He opened his locker and started to switch out his books.

???: Umm can you help me I'm lost.

Roc: Sure. *flashes a smile*

???: By the way I'm Kandice. *holds out her hand*

Roc: *shakes it* I'm Roc-

Kandice: Birth name please.

Roc: Look you have all the same classes as me. So you can follow me around. *starts to walk away*

Kandice: Okay...*trying to catch up to him*but don't think that I didn't notice you tried to change the subject.

Roc: Okay let's just get to class.

Kandice:(POV: Why won't he give me his name.)

When Kandice looked at Roc he reminded her of a person close to her heart. When they got to class they were of course late.

Mrs. Lampkin: What is your excuse today Mr. August?

Roc: I was showing around our new student.

Mrs. Lampkin: Okay. Come to the front and introduce your self.

Kandice: I'm Kandice James. I'm seventeen and I'm from California.

Mrs. Lampkin: Take a seat next to Jasmine. Jasmine raise your hand.

A pretty girl in the back of the class raised her hand. Kandice went to the back and sat down next to her and started. Kandice was determined to keep her grades since she was in AP classes. She was focused this year.

When lunch came around Roc was thinking about Kandice slot. So he decided to go talk to her.

Roc: Hey!

Kandice: Hey.

Roc: Why do I just get a dry hey.

Kandice: I don't like players.

Roc: So you've heard.

Kandice: Yep. *pops the p*

Roc: Get to know me first then we-

Kandice: You are in the friends only spot. Nothing more and nothing less okay.

Roc: I got you. *starts to get up*

Kandice: Oh and you can call me Kandi.

Roc: Nah I will call you...Dice.

Kandice: Okay bye Chresanto.

Roc: Bye Dice.

Roc: (POV: Wait how did she get my name?)

I really feel like this book won't go anywhere but I'm still write because you gotta start from the bottom ya know.

Ashleigh <3