h u i t

You want to know what is really annoying? Wearing a wig every time I got out. Wigs are the itchiest thing in the whole freaking world. I honestly give props to Kylie Jenner and anyone who wears wigs on a daily basis for wearing those all the time. I've been wearing that red wig for a WEEK and I'm already hating it. When I first thought of the idea of wearing a red wig, I thought I was a genius. Now, I deeply regret it. I had to call my mother last night to beg her to let me go wig-less. The conversation went something like this:

"Bonjour maman!" I said cheerily. (Hello mom)

"Oh Genviève! You finally called! How was the first week of school? The principal called to told me that there is a rumour going around about you getting into a fight. Now tell me, is that true? Do I need to send you back home?" Mother said. Her voice went from excited to stern when she told me about the rumour.

"Woah mom. One thing at a time. First, the first week of school was pretty awesome I've made some acquaintances, but I wouldn't call them friends just yet because I only talk to them sometimes in class. I did, however, make friends with four guys and they are AH-mazing at sports and--"

"Four guys!? Did she say four GUYS?!?!" My father interrupted in the background. I guess my dad is listening to my conversation with my mother.

"Honey, shoo! Get out of here! Let Genviève talk. You can talk to her later." My mother ordered. "Sorry honey! I am so glad you made some friends to play sports with you, but remember you are allowed to use those self defence move when necessary."

"MOM! I know how to protect myself."

"I know, I know. Now, about the rumour..."

Before my mother can continue to make assumptions, I started telling her about the little "incident" in the hallways. I told her what Stephanie said to me, I told my mom how she threatens to harm anyone who crosses her path.

"So there was no fight?" Mom asker. Her voice still stern.

" Yes mother. There was no fight." I replied with an eye roll.

"Wow, that girl is something. I want you to stay away from her. I have a feeling that girl can dig up information about you and she can leak your secrets." 

"Yeah, about that. The reason I called is because I wanted to ask you if I can get rid of my wig. It feels horrible and I'm sick of it."

"No Genie. It is unsafe for you." Mom's voice became a little soft.

"Mom, I promise to keep myself safe and I'll keep you up to date with everything. Plus, no one knows what I look like."

"*Sigh* Ok. You have my green light for removing the wig, but you have to talk to your father and your brother is here as well."

After talking on the phone with my father and brother, they finally gave only on one condition. If I get caught, I am going straight home. My father was very skeptical and said that I needed an undercover body guard to be with me at all times, but thankfully my brother, Matt convinced him that I am fine sans bodyguard

~~~