2:30 a.m.

I sat at the bar in my usual spot as I ordered my third glass of whiskey for the night. I wasn't at all drunk but I knew this had to be the last one or I would be soon. Slapping down a ten dollar bill, I grabbed the whiskey from the bar and gulped it up. Taking a deep breathe I grabbed my black leather jacket off of the stool that stood tall behind me and slid it on with ease. Even in the middle of December this jacket has kept me warm without any show of its true age. I've had it to for two and half years. Running my fingers through my black, soft, and somewhat curly bed hair I gave a small smile to the bartender as I headed out to leave.

Walking to the door I noticed a group of ladies coming inside so being the gentlemen that I am I grabbed the door and held it open for them. It wasn't until the last one in group looked back and flashed me a smile did I begin to stare. Her long black hair was being hidden under a light gray beanie and the short black dress she wore under a unbuttoned black jacket held her body perfectly. I don't know why I suddenly felt the need to have another drink but I did and I intended to get one.

"Hey Joe-" I called out to the bartender. "Can I get a glass of Jack on the rocks?" I asked. I was loud and I knew it but I wanted the girl to notice me. Sounds a bit pathetic I know but this girl stood out from all the rest.

I kept my eye on her as she and her friends maneuvered down the bar to find a empty space. It was so packed and a bit dark that it was kind of hard to see her, but I managed, I made sure of it.

"Oh my go- oh my god that's Justin Kent!" I hear my name being nearly shouted by one of the girls friends and she just looked at her with confusion.

"What?! Where?!" Another asked whipping around in a full 360 circle until her eyes landed on me. I tried to pretend I didn't notice either of them, because my attention was focused else where, but it was too late.

Waving I simply said. "Hi ladies."

I didn't need to move from where I was the group noisily made their way to me. Smiling I tried putting my attention back on the girl beside the two that noticed me.

"You're Justin Kent, like, what are you doing in a bar around here?" One of the girls asked.

"Uh I come here a lot." I told them truthfully which I probably shouldn't have.

"I'm Kate and these are my friends Maddie, Amber, and Lesely." The small blonde introduced everyone of them except the one that I wanted to know. I gave them a slight wave but extended my hand out to the girl beside the blonde.

"Justin Kent." I simply stated getting an handshake in return.

"Nice to meet you " she replied.

"No name?"

"I do but I'm not looking to give it out to a complete stranger that I've never seen a day in my life."

Chuckling she did indeed have a point. "Well I'm not a stranger... Well not completely I'm sure you've seen me before."

"Nope."

Frowning just a bit I sat my glass back on the bar and turned back to her.

"Never?"

"Ever." She replied and I smiled giving her a nod.

"What? How could you not know who Justin Kent is? He's won two MMA's, one SMA's, and three Gold Star Men for artist of the year, best single of the year, and best male artist of the year." The small brunette behind the blonde noted and I pointed at her to show that she was correct. To be honest it was a bit scary for someone besides myself to remember all that but I guess it comes with the territory.