Conflict Of Interests

Alone in the cave under the mist of the fluorescent lights flickering against the rims of her glasses, her eyes begin tracing blueprints of a vast building, whilst on a complimenting screen she watches the numerous surveillance camera's. Her advice allows him to stay in the shadows out of the lenses reach, avoiding and facial shots. The last thing the vigilante needed was the cops turning up and arresting him mid-mission. Her Heart raced matching the sketchy beats seeping out of a near by club. She was safe in her little cave, he however was not her boss, her friend, her partner needed her. His ability to go rogue infuriated her as usual only Diggle seemed to listen to her completely, the arrow had cut off all communications only a tracking signal highlighted his whereabouts. Something she had sneakily inter worked into the new custom bow she had made for him, a feature she was sure he was unaware of as he would have ditched that too even if it was to be his only weapon. Digg's voice swarms the com-ms "Felicity i cant get eyes on him".

"What about Oliver?".

+++

"What the hell happened, you don't just ditch the com-ms and go all Rambo on me-us" felicity babbles, throwing out her ear piece taking a step closer to an out of breath Oliver.

"Felicity" he sighs tilting his head slightly to her, as some attempt to stop her from being annoyed at him. 

"Oliver" she mimics glaring at him, trying to prove his stare has no apparent effect to her outside as it does her insides.

"I'm fine OK" He tries to reassure her.

"Look I get that for five years you turned into Jack Freaking Shepard but-"

"Who?" Digg asks, slightly confused to yet another of Felicity's rant references. Oliver looks to him and to Felicity searching her face for some kind of hint as to who she meant.

"Really, neither of you? lost? plane crash-stranded on an island?"  Her hands waving in every direction as some sort of guide to bring her point across, "Nothing?" Felicity slumps in her chair facing the computer, tapping away at the key board the news bulletin pops up on the screen, 'New party drug hits the Glades killing 15 year old girl'

"I'm here at the scene of the crime where the body of Kasey Mackenzie was found, it is speculated she overdosed on a new party drug off a shipment from Russia, though local government denies any knowledge of said drug, it's presence seems to be ever growing here in the Glades club scene, locals are hoping that our vigilante can help, can he? I've been Spencer May-field reporting live" 

"Since when did the Russian Mafia deal with the glades riff ruff" felicity Asks. She hadn't noticed Oliver now standing behind her, one of his hands rested on her chair, the other rubbing against the overgrowing stubble on his cheek, trying to hide the obviousness of his discomfort. Digg momentarily distracts himself realizing Oliver's body language stiffen and stifle as if he is about to swallow what it is he wants to get out. 

"What?" she begs feeling his warmth near and his lingering glare at the screen,