2K reads

I woke up today and checked my wattpad account. I saw that this story has OVER 2,000 reads!!!! Holy shit. Words can't even describe how I feel right now. I just want thank you guys for reading this story. I know it's probably not the best story you've read but I'm glad you are liking it. When I first started writing, I thought no one would read my stories. Maybe like ten people. But when 20 people read it, then that turned into 40 people, then 100, then 500, then 1,000, and now 2,000. I'm just im shock. I know that may not be a lot compared to a lot of other stories bit that's a lot to me. And it is amazing. Before this I had no experience in writing. I had never taking any classes for writing or ever really written an actual story. I only read other people's stories. Then one day I thought to myself, hey maybe I should try this whole writing thing. And I am so happy I tried it out because now this story has over 2,000 reads. I just want you guys to know that you can try it to. Even if you have no experience writing except  for that essay you had to write about trees in second grade, still try it . Because that's what I did and now look. I mean, I didn't write an essay on trees but you get what I'm saying. And that really applies to anything. Even if you've never tried it before, still try it. Because you never know what could happen. Make sure to comment so I can check your stories out and follow you. Thank you again.
Much love,
WrittenInTheStars_02   ❤️❤️❤️