WHY!?

Mark's POV:
It was a nice Saturday when I got a text from Jackson.

J-Hey babe, do you want to hang out?
M-I would love to. Come over whenever you're ready.
J-Okay, I'll be over in like 45 mins. See you soon beautiful😘❤️
M-See you soon handsome😍

After that I decided to wait in the living room until he got here. I turned on the T.V. and watched it until he showed up. After about 45 minutes Jackson walked into my house with some coffees and donuts for the both of us. I got off the couch and walked towards the counter to where Jackson put the coffee and donuts down. I kissed him on the cheek.

"Thanks for the coffee and donuts," I said to him.

"No problem babe," he said while smiling. We gathered our donuts and coffee and sat in the living room to watch T.V. together. When we were done Jackson turned to me and said, "So, what do you want to do today?"

I thought about it for a minute not really feeling like doing anything. "Can we just stay here and hang out? I don't really feel like doing anything today."

"Okay, babe. Sounds perfect to me." He replied. For the rest of the day we hung out, watched some movies, and cuddled. It was really nice and relaxing. It was starting to get really late now.

"Mark, it's getting really late. I think I need to start heading home soon," he said.

"What? I don't want you to leave yet," I said giving him my famous sad puppy eyes that I know he can't resist.

"Fine, I'll stay the night." He said with a chuckle.

"Yay!" I said excitedly and then giving him a peck on the lips after. We cuddled under the sheets and fell asleep like that until the next morning.

-Sunday morning-

Mark's POV:
I woke up to the sun shining in my face and decided to finally get up. I felt around for Jackson, but for some reason I didn't feel him. I got up and looked to where he was. He wasn't there.

I grew a little confused so I got up and went downstairs to see if he was making breakfast or something. He wasn't there either.

I decided to look outside the window to see if his car was here, but it wasn't. That's really weird. He just left without saying goodbye or didn't even tell me he was leaving. I went back to my room to grab my phone and call him. As I looked at my phone to unlock it, I realized I had a text from him.

J-Good morning sunshine! Sorry about leaving I have to help my mom with something today. I didn't want to disturb your sleep, so that's why I didn't wake you up to tell you. I'm gonna be busy all day, so I'll see you tomorrow at school. Have a good day beautiful😘❤️

I smiled at his cute morning text, but then I grew sad because now I have nothing fun to do. Life was boring without having Jackson around.

I spent my day lazing around and watching T.V. After a while I got super bored and decided to go for a walk. I started walking to the park that's not that far from my house. It was a beautiful day today and the fresh air relaxed my mind. I need to start walking more, I thought to myself.

As I neared the park, I saw somebody sitting on a bench that looked just like Jackson. That can't be Jackson, I thought. He's helping his mom today with something.

As I got closer, I realized it was Jackson. What's he doing here? I thought he was with his mom. I started to walk towards him to find out but then I stopped when a guy walked towards him and they greeted each other with a hug. Who is that? I thought. I've never seen or heard of this guy before.