New Love

⚠️Smut Warning!⚠️

Mark's POV:
I woke up feeling really good and energetic, even though it was a Monday and nobody likes Mondays. I actually woke up twenty minutes before my alarm clock, so I just turned my alarm off and got up to get ready for school. There was no way I could fall back asleep now, so I decided to get ready early instead.

I hopped into the shower and after, I got dressed. Since I was running really early I decided to make waffles for breakfast.

As I got the batter ready I heard a knock at my door. I walked over to my door to go see who it was. When I opened it to find out, a huge smile plastered my face.

"Hey, babe." Jackson said to me while giving me a kiss on the cheek. I blushed at the sudden contact and said,"Hey Jackson, what are you doing here?"

"Oh, I thought that I would take you to school today," he said while smiling. How cute, I thought to myself.

"Wow the famous Jackson Wang that's always late to school is actually here early to take someone to school," I said teasingly.

"Whatever," he joked. We just stood there admiring each other until he interrupted.

"Um, can I come inside now?" He asked.

"Oh, yeah of course come in," I said while opening the door for him to come in. He walked in and sat at the counter that's in front of the kitchen.

"What are you making?" He asked me.

"Waffles, you want some?" I asked him.

"Yes! Waffles are my favorite," he said while smiling. So I finished up making the waffles and got each of us a plate. I handed his and then sat down in the chair next to him with mine. We ate and talked about random things. I looked at my phone and realized we have to go soon.

"Jackson, we need to leave for school," I told him.

"Okay babe, then let's get going," he said while pulling me towards the front door. We grabbed our stuff and headed to his car.

We got to school and jumped out of his car. As we were walking to the school from the parking lot I felt someone grab my hand and knew right away it was Jackson. I blushed a little and looked up at him. He just smiled while looking at me and said, "You're so cute," and then kissed my forehead. I was really starting to get flustered now.

We got inside the school and everyone was looking at us. I started to feel uncomfortable, especially since I'm not use to all of the attention.

I looked at Jackson to see how he was reacting to it and it didn't even faze him. Makes sense I guess, he's probably really use to everyone looking at him where ever he goes.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt someone's lips on mine. I immediately recognized it was Jackson and melted into the kiss. It wasn't a long kiss but it was enough to make the whole school go quiet and stare at us even more. We pulled away and I was really red in the face.

"Jackson! Everyone's looking," I whispered yelled at him.

"Babe, I just wanted everyone in here to know that you're mine and only mine. I want to show you off to the whole world," he said pretty loudly in order for everyone in the school to hear him.

Lucky the bell rang right after that and everyone started to head to their first classes. I just stood there frozen. Did that just happen? How am I suppose to react to that? Then Jackson finally pulled on my arm and we got our stuff and headed to class.

Before we walked in, I don't know what over came me, but I decided to quickly wrap my arms around Jackson and give him a hug.

"Mark, what's going on?" He asked me.