MaNan's outfit for the day.

Venue of the place they are at for lunch!

"I am done now...! Let's order desserts." Manik said and ordered chocolate mousse for us. I was just admiring him and he just smiled back at me. I wish I could ruffle his her but no..he wanted me not to touch him. Just then he placed his hand on my upper thighs. He rubbed his palm on my thighs and it was driving me crazy.

"Manik we are in public." I whispered in his ears.

"So..!" Manik said and it gave me goosebumps. Is he going to take me here in front of everyone? I gave him a terrified look and he moved his hand further.

"Manik...." I softly moaned on his touches and clutch onto the edges of the sofa as I couldn't stop him. He was turning me on, luckily there was no one facing us. After few minutes he stopped and whispered into my ear.

"I was just testing you. I wanted to see if you would follow my instructions. But good....I am impressed." He whispers seductively leaving me frustrated.

" He whispers seductively leaving me frustrated

"Here is your chocolate mouse..." The waiter came and placed two glasses in front of us. Manik took one glass into his hand and took a spoonful of it. He brought the spoon in front of me and just as I was about to have it, he took the spoon and ate it himself. Oh no husband, you just didn't do that. I accept this challenge!

I took my glass and took some of it onto the spoon and touched it on his cheeks. Manik gave me a very questioning look. "What...! This is what you get for teasing me so much." I said in frustration.

"Now clean it..!" Mani demanded. I took the tissue on the table but Manik held my hand. "No touching..." Manik said. Oh god...I am going to regret this.

"But then how will I clean it?" I cutely asked so that he doesn't ask me to do the  thing that I think he was thinking.

"That's your problem. And if you don't do it soon, then you should fear what I could do to you right here, right now." Manik seductively threatened me.

I looked around and saw no one interested in us. I gathered the very little courage I had and moved closer to Manik. With that I kissed off the mouse on his cheek but I felt Manik's arm moving on my waist. "There is some here too.." Manik said pointing towards the corner of his lips. I blushed at my monster husband's cute little demands and moved back.

"Can we go do some sight seeing for the day?" I asked trying to hide my blush.

"Nandani, you go inside the room. I forgot my phone in the car, will just be back." Manik said and I agreed. We were out the whole day and visited so many places. This place is so beautiful or maybe because Manik was with me. But it was kind of annoying, I don't know why Manik set this rule for today. I was literally craving to feel him. I pushed the door open and stood shocked to see all the arrangements. It was so beautifully decorated with rose petals all over. I walked in and smiled my heart out.

Ki darkhaast hai yeh
Jo aayi raat hai yeh
Tu meri bahon mein duniya bhula de

Jo ab lamhaat hai yeh
Bade hi khaas hai yeh
Tu meri bahon mein duniya bhula de

I heard the most magical voice ever and turned back to see Manik singing it for me. This man had the ability to send shivers to my whole body through his eyes and his voice. I walked to hug him but he stopped me. "No hands." He said and I sulked in annoyance.

Before I realise, he picked me up from the waist and pinned me to the wall. "Manik please...why can't I touch you?" I asked while he was nuzzling into my hair.

"It's your punishment..." He whispered in my ear while his hand reached inside my top. His tortures were driving me crazy and I couldn't even gather my breath to ask him the reason. Slowly, he took out all the pieces of clothes on my body and made me lie onto the bed. He took both my hands and pinned them on top of my head while I completely surrendered myself to him. "Today I am going to make you crave so much for me that not even in your dreams will you think of leaving me." Manik said it and I realised he had tied my hands to the bed. His eyes were hurt and a little angry too, that I chose to be away from him. But I was glad that he was showing it to me rather then keeping it all in.

He kissed me with such aggression that surprised me but even then he made sure I wasn't hurt. Slowly and seductively he moved down my body and kissed each and every part of my skin. He was awaking all the feelings that even I didn't know existed in me. Just as he kissed me there I moaned his name loudly. "Manik...!" His tortures increased and so did my want for him. Just as I was feeling the moment he backed off. I knew he was doing it purposely but the craving of my body was not understanding it. "Manik please...!" I pleaded. He then used the skills of his fingers and drove me crazy but again he backed off when he realised I was reaching my climax. "Manik I need you...!" I cried out in frustration. Tears literally rolled down my cheeks.

"Please don't ever think of leaving me again." He said and placed his lips on mine while he untied my hands. Not wasting a single second, he entered into me and completed me once again. Every time we got close, it felt like it's our first.

I lie on his chest and hear his heartbeat, it was giving me so much peace. I looked up and saw him in deep sleep, perhaps he was sleeping peacefully after a long time. I realised his point behind not letting me touch him the whole day. He wanted me to know what it felt like to have him in front of me, yet not able to feel him. Not just physically but emotionally too. He wanted me to crave for him as much as he craved for me when I pushed him away. In trying to get him close to his family, I had somewhere ended up instilling a fear of me leaving him. He was insecure and I have to get rid of his insecurity, otherwise it will end up costing us this relationship. I kissed on his cheek and hoped to give him all the happiness because that is the only thing he deserved.

As I said, I suck in writing intimate scenes but then its MaNan's honeymoon so I had to write something able it. Hope you could understand what I was trying to show. But anyways, how was the update? Did you guys think Manik had a reason behind it when he first placed his rule for the day? And what will Nandani make Manik do on their 2nd day?