10

"Hey, were leaving now" Daniel said getting up from the bed "Leave to where" Kevin says

"To go meet those smoochie baes" he said licking his lips and rubbing his hands. 

"I'll pass, I'm going to ask out kayla"

*this is kayla*

"Okay"Daniel replied "Lesh go then" I jumped and left the room

"Okay"Daniel replied "Lesh go then" I jumped and left the room. Today is gonna be a great day......

Nayshya's POV

I wore something very casual, but cute. I wore a plain white tee,with a flannel and light blue washed jeans, my timberlands, with my gold hoops, and gold chain that my mom gave me. I gelled   my hair into a high bun. i looked at mirror and decided to take a photo, because I SLAYED. 

"Are you done" Mel screamed "Yeah, hold up"

"Are you done" Mel screamed "Yeah, hold up". I slipped my phone in my back pocket, then stuffed all the small essentials in my front pockets. 

I went down stairs and grabbed a water bottle that was laying down on a table so decided to take it. I jogged down the hall as my shoes makes squeaking sounds on the floor. I reached for the door knob and twisted it, I cant believe I adjusted so quickly in this house . I ran out of the house to see Mel texting someone.

"Hey" I jogged to her, she seemed to not notice me, so I hit her in the back of the head.

"What" She snapped, 

"WOW, looks like someone is on their days " i mumble, "ha ha, very funny" she grumbles. 

"Alright , the boys should be pulling up right n--" She got cut off by the guys loud music coming down from the road.

"There here" She shrugged. The boys pulled up in the driveway as Daniel rolled down the tinted black windows. He took of his glasses and looked Mel up and down and licked his lips.

"You sure know how to pick an outfit" He winked at Mel, as she turned into a tomato 

(TBH she looks a lot like Shari, don't you think?"

"Well hello to you to Daniel" His head snapped to me as he lightly blushed "Hi, umm your boi is in the back waiting for you" 

"by the way, she is just wearing a hoodie and some tights, what so good about that" I mumbled/chuckled. I slid into the back of the car to see devin taking a selfie, Well at least trying to take one. 

"photo bomb" I jumped and i took his phone to see how it came out. "WAIT, dont look at anything" I  scrolled to recent, then I clicked on the the picture. 

"Aww, it came out blurry" I  pouted. I went home and clicked on camera. "Say cheese" I smiled and took a photo. I turned the other way from him and checked it  out, and might I say, I look hella fine.  I shut off his phone, about to give it to him, but a text popped up.

Babe

wyd,  I want you here with meeee

At that point, I felt so ... So, I don't know, a bit mad/pissed/sad/used, I dot know why, I just met the guy. WHY do i feel heart broken.

"He-here"I chocked, what is up with me, I just met him yesterday "ooouuu this picture is fyee man" He chuckled

"Yeah I know right" I mumble, trying not to sound, you know, sad.

 There was an awkward silence between us, as usual, I tap my feet when I'm uncomfortable. Devin was focusing on my feet, whats his problem.

"Stop tapping your foot" "It makes me feel agitated" He finishes. HAH

"Alright" He takes a sigh of relief, then just to annoy him, I start to tap my feet even faster, technically stomping. 

"Would you stop it back there" Daniel yells. "We are right behind you, no need to yell " I yell back.

"Then why are you yelling" He stated "Because you yelled, and that means I  have every right TO DO SO" I sassed at the end. "If you gon act like that, get out of my car"  then Devin cut in

"But isn't this your dads ca-" "NO ITS MINE" He glared at Devin with that 'shut up' kind of face.

"Crazy" Mel chuckles. Then there was an awkward silence in the whole car.

"so where a-" I got cut off by some movement at the back. "what the" I whispered .

"Um Daniel I think there is something in the trunk" I said freaked ouy\t.

"there's nothing, it's your imagination" He stated. I rolled my eyes.

"HEYY" A boy popped out of the trunk "AHHHH" everybody screams. I turn to see a little boy with a bloody nose.

 "HOLY CRAP" I screamed once more. Daniel looks through the rear view mirror 

"JAIDEN! WHAT IN HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE" He yelled at the little boy.

"I felt bored and mom told me to do the laundry, I didn't wanna do that, so.... Here I am" He said in a calm voice. 

"How can you be so calm about this! I almost shit in my pants" I exclaimed 

"Now that would be funny as hell" Hr said trying to imagine it. "Daniel, who is this"

"The devils son" He glared "YOU JUST CALLED DAD THE DEVIL!" He shot a glare.

"Hey if I'm the devils son, THEN YOU ARE HIS SON TOO! HHAAH," Jaiden screamed. This boy is going to get me deaf.

"Damn, You played your self" Melicia said doing an impression of DJ Khaled.

"you know, He looks like you," I look closely. "you know, without the bloody nose"

"No way, I'm more sexier" They say in unison. They both give each other a cold stare. 

"Okay then" I hummed "Lets get you cleaned up" I said turning to Jaiden, he smirked. Daniel pulled up at the mall, I didn't even know this car was moving. I took a tissue and moistened it with my water, then I slowly wipe off the dried up blood.

"Here, take this tissue, stick it up your nose and look up, that will stop the blood" I said handing him a tissue.

"Thanks mami" He winked, OH LORD this child. I look over at Devin, he is giving him a mean glare to jaiden. What's his problem, He already has a girlfriend. I pretended to give him a flirty giggle, followed by a kiss on his cheek. His eyes widened, as he held his cheek tightly.

"I'm never washing this cheek" He whispered. I started to laugh so hard.

"Your too cute" I said getting out the car. "No, incorrect, I'm sexy" He winked. 

"That was probably his first and possibly last kiss" Devin scoffed. He has a girlfriend he can smooch up all day with, and he is mad because I kissed an 13 year old on the cheek 

"NEWEST GOALS"Melicia yelled. 

What a day this will be.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyyy ! I want to update on this story more because I have the whole entire story planned. I wont be updating my other one for a long time .

Hope you enjoyed 

-Skyie