#2 - Jealousy

A/N: Helloo! A really short one this week, hope you don't mind, it'll be a longer one next week I promise ^^

Enjoy (^w^)

-------

The bell rang and you left the classroom and outside you find Tsukki leaning against the wall. "Hi!" You say and reach up to kiss him. As the teasing boyfriend he is he doesn't reach down to meet you and you get down from your tiptoes and pout. "Why are you like this?" You ask irritated. "You're just so cute when you're mad." He says with a smirk. You cross your arms and pout even more. You turn your back and start to walk to your locker. Tsukki starts to walk but he's a bit behind you and then you hear a whistle and it took you a second to realise that they were whistling at you. You blush. But as soon as you blush you feel a hand in yours, Tsukki. He gives the boys who whistled a death glare and starts to walk dragging you along.

"What was that about?" You say when you finally get him to stop. "Tsk..." He scoffs and he has almost a mad expression on his face. "Oh my god! Tsukishima Kei is jealous!" You say and giggle. "No I'm not! I just don't like when other guys wants my girl." You laugh. "Kei, babe, that is exactly what jealousy is." He turns his head but you can see a slight blush. "You don't have to be jealous, I only see you Kei." You say as you reach up to cup his face. He smirks and reaches down to kiss you but you let go of his face and back away. He sighs. "Why are you like this?" You smirk. "Payback." You starts to walk away but he grabs your arm and pull you in to kiss you.

------

A/N: Hope you like it! And I'll se ya next week ^^

Byee (^w^)