Kol sighed, embarrassed of his behaviour. He gave her a weak smile, squeezing her shoulders affectionately, "What would I do without you?"

Rhea rolled her eyes, "Are you going to behave?"

"Yes, Rhea. I'll behave. Let's go." He turned towards the door, Rhea gave him another worried glance before joining him.

▽▲▽▲▽

"I know it's here somewhere." Cami said as she frantically searched through the many boxes of dark objects— Kol and Rhea's dark objects.

"Hard to keep track of stolen goods?" Kol asked irritably.

"Kol, my family did not steal these. They just kept the very deadly toys you left strewn about this city from falling into even deadlier hands." Cami told him, frustrated that he thought she had stolen them.

"You know what, love? We're here now. So, maybe we should take back what's ours." He said with a warning glare, Rhea took a cautious step towards him— afraid of what he might do to Cami.

"Let's see what happens if you try." Cami threatened.

"Oh, that sounds like fun to me." Kol's vampire face came out and he went to lunge towards Cami before Rhea held up a hand, using her magic to stop him from advancing on the younger vampire.

"Kol," she started, "Get out. Now." Kol turned to her, a guilty expression on his now human-again face. She didn't say a word, nor look in his direction— he took the hint that she was pissed and left without another word.

Rhea walked over to Cami, an apologetic smile on her face, "He's just getting used to being a vampire again," she played off his outburst, "Which I'm sure you can relate too."

Cami looked at the witch skeptically, "Yeah, if that's his problem."

Cami turned back to the boxes, continuing her search, blatantly avoiding eye contact with Rhea— whom frowned in confusion.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

Cami sighed, before turning to Rhea with a hesitant look on her face, "I've seen that look before, Rhea. My uncle, after he was cursed."

Rhea let out a bitter laugh, "I think I'd know if Kol was cursed."

Cami finally pulls out the Tibetan singing bowl, giving her a sympathetic look, "Would you?"

Rhea's face fell slightly as she realised that Cami could be onto something, the hunger, the rage, it was as if it had been amplified by a hundred since he became a vampire again. 

"Look, maybe I'm wrong," Cami said guiltily, "Just, be careful, okay?"

Rhea nodded uncomfortably as Cami handed her the bowl, "Thank you, Camille."

Rhea met Kol back at the compound, neither of them mentioning what had happened at Cami's— they got to work on the spell, Kol guiding her.

"As you know, "with Finn's blood, we can amplify the connection he has with Vincent." He told her as she poured Finn's blood into the bowl.