Prologue

Enjoy Reading :*

*******************************

We always live in the zone where
black collide with white and the light is meaningful only in relation with
darkness.

Sitting in front of his grave with a
bunch of white Roses on my hand is not new. I always come here to sit when I feel sad or lonely but today I'm happy.

"I don't know what to say because I'm not use to this feeling as you know" I half smiled and half laughed while saying. I know he's listening me like he always do.

" I'm happy and see I'm wearing a dress" I never in my life tried a dress but I wore it today.

Suddenly it started raining slowly but I didn't run like I always do . I never loved rain but today I want to wash away all my sorrows and pain which are still left inside my heart.

The bunch of roses on my hand looking more pretty with rain drops on their Patels.

I don't know why but my tears are not stopping and flowing down my cheeks.

Happiness and sadness are two faces of one coin. Tears shows up with both, if they exceed the limit. I'm feeling happy , more than happy that's why it's pouring out in the form of tears.

He always complained about my horrible face after crying and the thought only forced a laugh out from my mouth.

I know he's somewhere near, watching me. I remember his smiling face, he always smiled just by seeing me smile.

Looking back to my past never helped me so I'm trying to look forward now.

"Aria you okay...?" I know this voice like my own. I stood up from the large stone on which I was sitting from last few hours.

" I'm okay Ayoub " I said by turning around to meet his blue eyes. He's standing mare inches away from me holding an umbrella on his hands, sheltering himself from the rain.

"Come" he said opening his one arm and I move closer to him like I always do.

I hug him tightly, feeling home on his arms. He rest his chin on my head as I rest mine on his warm, hard chest. I'm still holding the roses, I bring here today.

Everything has changed but still everything is looking same as before. The guilt i felt before is slowly evaporating by each passing minutes.

"Shhhh.... Don't cry baby, everything will be okay" his soothing voice calm me a little.

The emotions I'm feeling right now is very different from what I always felt before. I always kept everything inside but today I'm not going to stop my self.

" I... I want to go home Ayoub" my voice cracked and the rain started pouring heavily now.

He hugged me more tightly and softly kissed my forehead. I looked up with my wet eyes to meet his blue one which are dull now but still suiting his feature.

" Let's go" he said tangling his fingers with mine , pulling me with him  towards the exit of cemetery .

But I stopped on my track and he did the same.

" I want to place this on his grave" I indicate towards the roses I'm holding on my free hand.

" Okay.... I'll wait outside for you in my car" he bring my hand close to his mouth  and gently place a soft kiss on my palm. With the simple gesture he remind me again, the reason that why I have fallen in love with him in the first place.

He gave me his umbrella to save my self from the rain and didn't wait for my response. He turned around and run away from me towards his car.

Holding the umbrella closely, I move towards the grave. Every step I'm taking today is reminding me of the time I came here for the first time.

My feet stopped few inches away from the grave.

'He lived his life for himself, for his needs but later on, everything shifted and he poured his heart out for others'

                        Shawn Arthur

The quotation is written on his grave in bold letters. I never understand why they chose this lines to write and I always wanted to scratch it out. But now I know what it actually means.

I place the white roses at the center like always and glanced one last time to his name before turning around.

I don't know when I will come back again to visit him.

My pace is slow and I saw the bottom of my dress soaking in rain and mud.

When I reach to Ayoub's car, he opened the passenger side door for me from inside and I hopped in.

" Aria... You okay..?" It seems like he's asking me the same question for hundredth time today but I'm not annoyed, not even a little bit.

" I'm okay Ayoub.... See I'm smiling " I showed him my fake smiling face.

"Hmmm... As you say" he said and started the car. We pulled over the main road and I rest my head against the window, looking outside.

I don't know what tomorrow will bring to us but for now I want to stop the time here at this moment.

I'm happy to be happy and having my love sitting beside me on the driving seat is like a sugar coating on my happiness.

Truth is not always dark for anyone but my life is made of dark truths , not just dark but black as Cole.

I really don't want to remember what happened in past or what I did before.

I don't know when and how but I fall asleep in the car.

__________________________________

Romance.....
I love This genre *-*

Do you like the names ,Aria and Ayoub....??

Who do you think Shawn Arthur was....???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Love